“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to cut down on your rejection rate by 99%

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
0
Make eye contact. Smile. Wave. If she smiles and waves back, then approach.

I've been going clubbing with my friends often and I've been observing guys trying to pick up in the club/bar setting, just to see different approaches and what works.

Nearly EVERY time I've done this, I am successful meeting a girl. In fact, after adopting this technique, I can't remember the last time I was rejected outright.

The reason this works is most guys are like desperate, hungry pit bulls. They're so frustrated and horny, they don't even stop to subjectively observe their surroundings. They just see a girl, and do the classic gino "sneak-behind" maneuver. Where they scoot up behind the girl and start grinding.

Sure, some sluts go for this for a while, but they never take the guy seriously enough to meet him outside that moment. I have seen literally hundreds of guys get rejected using this weak ass technique.

When you make eye contact, smile and wave, you test her to see her interest. Your smile must be big and confident with a little c0ckiness. Your wave must be like you already know her from way back. Look CLOSELY at her reaction. Most packs of girls react to this by giggling and huddling to talk about me. Taht's when I know I could pretty much have any of them. I'm instantly the center of attention.

So try it.

Jake
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
0
"They're so frustrated and horny, they don't even stop to subjectively observe their surroundings."

Woops, I meant "OBJECTIVELY".
 

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2001
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
7
Location
Canada
Jake Steed: Make eye contact. Smile. Wave. If she smiles and waves back, then approach.

----------

Great tip, Jake! This thread ought to be placed in the DJ Tips Section (of the Hall of Fame).

By waving from afar, you can tell if she likes you or not. If she doesn't wave back, then move on to the next gal. A girl who waves back shows that she finds you physically attractive perhaps and would like to know you better.
 

bartender

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
0
.

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 12-24-2001).]
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

neuromancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2001
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Great idea. By the way, forget the shy girls. To be an efficient Don Juan you need to accept that you will miss out on some shy girls but they would've taken too much work anyway.
 

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
shy girls are THE BOMB in bed...so go for it when you have the chance!
 

john

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2000
Messages
715
Reaction score
2
true centaurion. because i think the guy is in for a complete surprise and sees a complete new side of her.
 

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
0
UPDATE: I just want to say I field tested my method yet again Saturday on a super hot Philipino girl working at Gap. I got her number. I am going for her a$$ after the holidays. Wish me luck.

Jake
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kodak

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I really like the wave idea. Before, I was operating on a Smile, then Hi, approach. The friendly wave is a great intermediate step. Smiles are good, but could be just smiles. It is tough to know if you should walk across a room just because a girl smiled at you. The wave shows her that you want to approach, and her body language, including a possible wave back, will let you know how receptive she is to the approach. The wave also gives her some time to compose herself before you approach and start talking to her.

I'd guess that she might even approach you after a wave, assuming you waved and then were interrupted by someone else. In any case, this is a great tip for use after a smile. An additional advantage of the wave is that it is unhindered by distance or background noise the way a Hi is. You will also feel more confident, and more likely to succeed, when you do finally approach because she will already have given you positive feedback from her body language.

This idea does imply that women base a lot of their decision on looks. Do not be deterred by this. She is assessing your confidence level as well as your looks when you smile and wave. You never really know what she goes for in terms of looks until you Smile and Wave.
 

StuartScott

Banned
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
646
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
UPDATE: I just want to say I field tested my method yet again Saturday on a super hot Philipino girl working at Gap. I got her number. I am going for her a$$ after the holidays. Wish me luck.

Jake
Hey Jake, did you get her @$$
 

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2002
Messages
829
Reaction score
3
Location
It's a badly-kept secret.
I love this tip. It is so true...
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Works for me.

Actually, if they're open to you, shy girls will tend to smile and quickly look away, or if they're a little slow looking away, they'll start to blush.

BGMan
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

azn

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2002
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
i was just wondering, do you use this on the dance floor???
 

Challenger

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
It works wonders for me.
Every girls I wave to is suprised and waves or smiles back because it is something unusual that the other guys don't do normally.
Also it isn't that direct and agressiv as the "hi" or "should tap" approach.
 

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
726
Reaction score
1
Location
Heartland of America
Sometimes when I make eye contact with a woman, I take my d*ck out of my pants and shake it wildly.

I know she's interested if she opens her eyes and mouth wide and comes running over to me.



I agree with the wave technique.

It IS difficult to tell if a woman is really interested just by eye contact alone.

A wave is an initiation on your part, which is what a lot of women are looking for.

The more aggressive women will come over to you if they find you attractive or interesting, but we all know most will not.

So, the formula is...

Eye contact(E) + Smile(S) + Wave(W)



------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
OK. How do you wave without looking gay or like a woman?
And is this applicable everywhere, not just nightclubs?
 

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
You don't actually "wave" your hand, that's just an expression. Just throw your hand up, maybe with a couple of raised fingers.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top