"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to cure oneitis?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
There is oneitis, then there is the idea of you being around women who are way out of your league/bracket.

Oneitis is emotional attachment, plain and simple; this is the direct path to cuckold.

Then, there are women who you are going to have a vested interest in orbiting, for a number of reasons; for me, the reason to orbit is purely financial. If you are an orbiter, you have to allow her to rationalize why and you do that by being honest and you always act aggressively. Passively orbiting is a complete waste of time. Most will tell you orbiting in general is a complete waste of time, but all women experience moments of weakness, your basically playing the lottery when you orbit aggressively.

My 2 cents. Don't develop emotional attachments.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
There was a thread recently about how a guy felt the happiest while he had oneitis. It's true, when everything is going great and she's the perfect girl in your head it's amazing but when sh1t goes south it's a nightmare. I believe that you can get oneitis only once in a lifetime. I know I did. Because you believe in that happy ever after sh1t when bluepill. But when you get burned, you can't really love a girl naively like that, ever again. It's impossible because you now have defense mechanism who protects you from getting hurt. So I don't know how did OP gets oneitis from every girl. I'm not mocking you or anything, just saying my words.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Nice to read this. Exactly 100% correct. And i want to add that the idea of endless rotation fixing this or completing a man is a big giant fallacy.
Its like crack. Going to end badly trust that. Be balanced and for yourself
The most important thing is to fix your believe system and understand how females operate. Rollo is really good at explaining that so you can really get answers to the questions you always had.
Then you have to be your mental point of origin. There has to be something or several things that you put above women. I think it's up to the individual if he wants to have a rotation or not but you're right, nobody should use a rotation to prevent from being attached to a woman.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hi fellow don juans. I think I may have oneitis from a few women. How do you get rid of it? Do I need to just get up and go for a long jog and clear my mind? Do I lack confidence I can't find happiness from something else?
Stop idolising silly biatches that don't care about you. These are women that don't even meet the main requirements to be worth dealing with.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There was a thread recently about how a guy felt the happiest while he had oneitis. It's true, when everything is going great and she's the perfect girl in your head it's amazing but when sh1t goes south it's a nightmare. I believe that you can get oneitis only once in a lifetime. I know I did. Because you believe in that happy ever after sh1t when bluepill. But when you get burned, you can't really love a girl naively like that, ever again. It's impossible because you now have defense mechanism who protects you from getting hurt. So I don't know how did OP gets oneitis from every girl. I'm not mocking you or anything, just saying my words.
Oneitis is cool if your fvcking consistently.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Oneitis is cool if your fvcking consistently.
Oh yeah, it's the highest of '' drugs'' out there. But when you get cut off, it's a rollercoaster ride. The best first step to cure oneitis is to hit the North Carolina really.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Hi fellow don juans. I think I may have oneitis from a few women. How do you get rid of it? Do I need to just get up and go for a long jog and clear my mind? Do I lack confidence I can't find happiness from something else?
Actually it' simple, but hard to do if you don't have experience controlling your thoughts, but it gets easier with practice. Just stop thinking about her... anytime you find yourself thinking about her, change the subject in you mind. Focus on something that requires deep concentration.

Anytime I lose a chick that I really liked, that actually becomes very productive to me. I find something that takes time and thought to get done and just focus on that.

Control your mind and your emotions will follow.
 
Top