Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to cure oneitis?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would add that it's not only the blue pill idea of love. Blue Pill Men believe that women are capable of loving them for " who they are ". But not only that. Let's say a man marries a woman. His high school sweetheart. The first thing he believes is that they are meant to be together bla bla. Then they get kids time passes by and this guy still believes that they will stay together forever, die together and that the old social contract between men and women is still valid.

He thinks that only the minority of Couples divorce and he doesnt know female nature which has 0 boundaries thanks to feminism. So one day the predictable Event happens and he is shocked. Not only did he not expect what would happen because as we know, women check out of the relationship far before they leave men, but he also has to deal with a woman who completely changed. She hates him and already dates a new guy. He idealized this woman and everything that has to do with her. His world revolved around her and know its gone.

This is when Oneitis even kicks in harder and make him do all kind of weak stupid stuff.
Exactly, also those kind of men can't cope with new realization of women and rejection that some are even ready to do horrible things, to her and to himself. Those kind of fairytale stories where they live happily ever after don't happen in real life, and some are just too blind to realise that or doesn't really want to.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is oneitis, then there is the idea of you being around women who are way out of your league/bracket.

Oneitis is emotional attachment, plain and simple; this is the direct path to cuckold.

Then, there are women who you are going to have a vested interest in orbiting, for a number of reasons; for me, the reason to orbit is purely financial. If you are an orbiter, you have to allow her to rationalize why and you do that by being honest and you always act aggressively. Passively orbiting is a complete waste of time. Most will tell you orbiting in general is a complete waste of time, but all women experience moments of weakness, your basically playing the lottery when you orbit aggressively.

My 2 cents. Don't develop emotional attachments.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread recently about how a guy felt the happiest while he had oneitis. It's true, when everything is going great and she's the perfect girl in your head it's amazing but when sh1t goes south it's a nightmare. I believe that you can get oneitis only once in a lifetime. I know I did. Because you believe in that happy ever after sh1t when bluepill. But when you get burned, you can't really love a girl naively like that, ever again. It's impossible because you now have defense mechanism who protects you from getting hurt. So I don't know how did OP gets oneitis from every girl. I'm not mocking you or anything, just saying my words.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to read this. Exactly 100% correct. And i want to add that the idea of endless rotation fixing this or completing a man is a big giant fallacy.
Its like crack. Going to end badly trust that. Be balanced and for yourself
The most important thing is to fix your believe system and understand how females operate. Rollo is really good at explaining that so you can really get answers to the questions you always had.
Then you have to be your mental point of origin. There has to be something or several things that you put above women. I think it's up to the individual if he wants to have a rotation or not but you're right, nobody should use a rotation to prevent from being attached to a woman.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow don juans. I think I may have oneitis from a few women. How do you get rid of it? Do I need to just get up and go for a long jog and clear my mind? Do I lack confidence I can't find happiness from something else?
Stop idolising silly biatches that don't care about you. These are women that don't even meet the main requirements to be worth dealing with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread recently about how a guy felt the happiest while he had oneitis. It's true, when everything is going great and she's the perfect girl in your head it's amazing but when sh1t goes south it's a nightmare. I believe that you can get oneitis only once in a lifetime. I know I did. Because you believe in that happy ever after sh1t when bluepill. But when you get burned, you can't really love a girl naively like that, ever again. It's impossible because you now have defense mechanism who protects you from getting hurt. So I don't know how did OP gets oneitis from every girl. I'm not mocking you or anything, just saying my words.
Oneitis is cool if your fvcking consistently.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis is cool if your fvcking consistently.
Oh yeah, it's the highest of '' drugs'' out there. But when you get cut off, it's a rollercoaster ride. The best first step to cure oneitis is to hit the North Carolina really.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow don juans. I think I may have oneitis from a few women. How do you get rid of it? Do I need to just get up and go for a long jog and clear my mind? Do I lack confidence I can't find happiness from something else?
Actually it' simple, but hard to do if you don't have experience controlling your thoughts, but it gets easier with practice. Just stop thinking about her... anytime you find yourself thinking about her, change the subject in you mind. Focus on something that requires deep concentration.

Anytime I lose a chick that I really liked, that actually becomes very productive to me. I find something that takes time and thought to get done and just focus on that.

Control your mind and your emotions will follow.