Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to convert a girl who wont give a BJ?

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna have to get more details on what exactly her objection is. Is it the taste, the thought, the c.um factor?? But then i'll be getting into shrink territory...which, like I said, i'm trying to avoid.

But i guess before I can work on 'operation convert' , this is what i'll have to do.

What once worked for me was I was eating this girl out, and once she got so worked up with that I simply moved myself into a 69 position. She took it in like a champ!
I was actually thinking of trying this manouver.

I'll let you know how it goes.

-iceH

MrMaN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
Baah, i don't know but i prefer shagging over oral! Sure, oral is great - especially when they know what they are doing but it is no reason to dump a girl!

I think to NEXT a girl over this is AFC. If you were a true DJ you'd get sex from this one, BJ from another, spanish from the next one etc etc..

But, whatever your priorities are i guess! :)
couldnt have said it better myself, this is what i like to hear:cool:

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she just doesn't like giving head after you've given her ANAL!....LoL

maybe she didn't have a good "teacher"...everygirl has their hangups i guess.

whatever the case, if she REALLY digs you she'll at least make an effort.

or maybe the last guy made her gag till she puked on his....etc. LoL

Just talk to her and communicate to her and offer to teach her.

that's all i got for now. don't give up. If it means anything to ya, I ALSO prefer PU$$Y to head anytime. I mean, isn't PU$$Y our reason for living?..LoL Mine is!

:cool:

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What once worked for me was I was eating this girl out, and once she got so worked up with that I simply moved myself into a 69 position. She took it in like a champ!
I second this... have had a lot of success with 'stubborn' girls this way. After a while had them offering BJ's because they thought they would get growled out in return.

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, your all crazy.

My GF didnt particularly wanna give a BJ, ive been with her aggees now (a year), and she jus never fancied the idea...so, thas not a problem at all :)

I honestly didnt mind...top be honest, while they are good, im not a massive massive fan of them, and rather do her propperly instead ;) (tho, it must be said im addicted to giving her oral).

Anyways, last week, for the first time in a year, she jus went for it, and **** me! :D, now she actulaly quiet likes the idea.

TBH, i wouldent be bothered at all if she still ahted it an never gave me one....no reason to leave her at all, to say you would would imo be crazy.

I dont think it matters much to be honest, i'd ratehr do her :)

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God I never met a woman who didn't like bobbing the knob. Try this, take a shower or a bath with her. Get so fresh and so clean. Then go down on her, lick the ass too (they love it) get her to ***, then ask for the favor in return. If you get her to ***, she'll probably do it whether you ask or not. If she doesn't tell her that women *** more than men... f*ck it, skip the conversation, and just stick it in her ass, bust a nut, and leave the shower jaded. That's just an inconsiderate lover.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrWilly

My GF didnt particularly wanna give a BJ, ive been with her aggees now (a year), and she jus never fancied the idea...so, thas not a problem at all :)

I honestly didnt mind...top be honest, while they are good, im not a massive massive fan of them, and rather do her propperly instead ;) (tho, it must be said im addicted to giving her oral).

Lemme see,
so you give her oral, but she doesn't give you oral? Cough...AFC...Cough cough.....

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not huge into bjs (don't get me wrong I like them but I'd much rather give her the high hard one) but a woman who refuses to even attempt oral sex rubs me the wrong way. I interpret that as a sign of a sexually selfish woman. If you're girlfriend is holding out on sucking you off, it may take a little effort to bring her around. She probably hasn't done it before, or she has done on a few occassions but had a bad experience with it. The most common female fears about oral sex:

You will ejaculate in her mouth

She will be terrible at it and embarrass herself

She does not like the idea of her mouth on the organ you also use to urinate

She will gag and vomit on you

Some of these are reasonable("I'll tell you when I'm going to come" ranks up there with "The checks in the mail"

;) but you're going to need to quell her anxiety. Don't heavily pressure her, but let her know that you would really appreciate it if she did gobble your nob. Try and introduce it as foreplay. She probably will be more willing if its in the context of a playful mood than an intense sexual activity.

Be sure to let her know your enjoying it--moan a little, tell her you like the way it feels-- and tell her how sexy and sensual she looked while performing.Reassure her that you have no intention of coming in her mouth. Tell her you don't care about her swallowing (alot of women are under the impression that we expect them to do just that)

Also, make it known to her that its not required for her to take your entire penis into her mouth or for her to "deep throat" you. If necessary, show her exactly where your most sensitive and would like her to put her mouth and tounge. A surprising number of otherwise experienced women don't really know what parts of the male genitalia are most sensitive to the touch.

If she absolutely refuses, go on strike! lol Refuse to go down on her until she reciprocates. Seriously, it worked for me once, though I suppose it could lead to hard feelings. I think whether or not refusal to blow is grounds for a nexting is a personal choice, but if she can't be troubled to sastify your sexual desires, how good of partner can she be?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing she doesn't like hot karls.... get her to suck it before you go for the butt.

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth of the matter is that yes, she does give bj's, just not to you. Get what you can, but find another female that is more inclined to help you out in that area of interest.