Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to convert a girl who wont give a BJ?

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok playboys, I'm pretty stumped and have never had this situation before.

There's this HB 9 that i've been DJing for about 2 weeks. Had sex last week and when i tried to work her way down to big johnny, she cames back with "I don't give BJs".

Talk about shock and awe. I asked, so you mean NEVER. And i get an answer to the effect of "well, i just don't like doing it."

The kicker is that she likes to do anal! So i'm thinking, you'll do anal but not a BJ??

WTF??

Maybe she's got issues..but i really don't want to be her shrink.

Anyhow, to NEXT or not to NEXT that is the question. Or can she converted?

any advice gents? has anyone successfully converted a girl?

-iceH

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl say the same thing. Her response was "I'm bisexual, I don't have to" (I know, doesn't make sense). I finally got her to do it after wearing her down with repeated requests. It took about a month, but she did it. She was horrible at it, however I told her that she was great and encouraged her with lots of moaning. She just needed some encouragment and confidence boosters. I'd give her small pointers here and there to help her improve and now she's great.

I bet if you got some whipped cream, cool whip, chocolate syrup, or some other tasty dip-stick flavor, then it would help speed things up.

I will add that I showered very well for her before she did it. As you know, sweat and stank es no bueno.

Good Luck!

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't next her cause she wont give you a BJ, get the sex from her and the BJ from another HB ;)

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehot

WTF??

Maybe she's got issues..but i really don't want to be her shrink.

Anyhow, to NEXT or not to NEXT that is the question. Or can she converted?

any advice gents? has anyone successfully converted a girl?

-iceH
Tell her Mr. Johnson tastes like chocolate, has zero calories, and produces an enzyme which boosts her metabolism.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont want one from here, if she doesnt do it often she is probably a crappy ******* anyways. a lot of girls who do it all the time arent even good at it.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!!!!!!!!!
honestly i wouldn't even think about ever dation a chick that didn't suck dic k. No way no how, never. instant grounds for nexting. And im not begging for it whatsoever. the second she says "I don't suck coc k" Im putting on my pants, going home, and never speaking to her again, regardless of how hot she is.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Icehot

Likes anal but not BJ's, I think I dated that girl

What's her name?

I'm one of the last people to next a girl that I like
But I would next her.

I know some guys however that never get BJ's

I don't know why they would marry these bedroom duds but enough guys do.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick it in her azz, then find another chic that gives head but doesn't like anal......simple problem.......simple solution. :D

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question!

I had the same problem with a chick a year ago and I couldn't turn her. (But I was also a flaming AFC back then.)

In my experience if they don't like doing it then they don't like doing it.

Ask yourself this - what if she asked you to eat her ass. Now some guys like to eat ass (I personally do not). Let's assume you don't either. Would any amount of pestering from her convince you to eat her ass - maybe/ maybe not.

You could try the "your being selfish angle" or the "every other girl I've ever been with gave me head" angle or the "my last girlfriend gave the best head" angle.

Or you could get her all sexed up try to get her to go down on you, then when she refuses, calmly kick her out of her house because of her selfishness and then not call her anymore.

Or you could get her really hung up on you and then dump her ass because you just felt "something was missing".

Depends on how badly you want it.

mr.buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
Don't next her cause she wont give you a BJ, get the sex from her and the BJ from another HB ;)
Most perfectly said !!!
John:)

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I

Ask yourself this - what if she asked you to eat her ass. Now some guys like to eat ass (I personally do not). Let's assume you don't either. Would any amount of pestering from her convince you to eat her ass - maybe/ maybe not.
Yo Bro,
Dude your comparing apples to oranges man. Eating ass/tossing salad is nowhere near the same ball park as oral sex. This is 2003. Every girl, ALL OF YOU OUT THERE, should be giving oral sex. Honestly any guy who would put up with a bedroom dud that doesn't do oral is automatic grounds for AFC. Tossing salad, well, there are plenty of health issues there. Thats a good way to get sick. the anus obviously is a dirty region to be putting your mouth in. Anal sex is fine, but your mouth region there, no.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her what her favourite type of food are, and proceed to eat it before asking her for a blow job. Ask her what foods she doesn't like, and make sure you don't eat it before getting a blow job. If that fails, you can compromise and wear a condom or even a flavoured condom. Or just say I don't care if you don't swallow

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is just disgusted at the thought of sucking something thats been up her ass

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly any guy who would put up with a bedroom dud that doesn't do oral is automatic grounds for AFC.
Baah, i don't know but i prefer shagging over oral! Sure, oral is great - especially when they know what they are doing but it is no reason to dump a girl!

instant grounds for nexting.
I think to NEXT a girl over this is AFC. If you were a true DJ you'd get sex from this one, BJ from another, spanish from the next one etc etc..

But, whatever your priorities are i guess! :)

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory is that you have to give some to get some, so tell her that. If she won't give it to you, don't give it to her and just stick with your "usual routine" whatever that is........

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Yo Bro,
Dude your comparing apples to oranges man. Eating ass/tossing salad is nowhere near the same ball park as oral sex. This is 2003. Every girl, ALL OF YOU OUT THERE, should be giving oral sex. Honestly any guy who would put up with a bedroom dud that doesn't do oral is automatic grounds for AFC. Tossing salad, well, there are plenty of health issues there. Thats a good way to get sick. the anus obviously is a dirty region to be putting your mouth in. Anal sex is fine, but your mouth region there, no.
Perhaps you are right but it was the best analogy I could think of.
Besides it differs from individual to individual. The idea of sucking a penis could disgust her as much the the idea of licking an ******* disgusts you. I'm not comparing the acts themselves but different peoples' tolerances for the acts.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SLIKKER_THAN_AVG
Maybe she is just disgusted at the thought of sucking something thats been up her ass
Whoever said its been up her as s? I never did. If a girl doesn't wanna do anal, thats fine. Probably not the most comfortable thing in the world I would guess. but oral? COME ON. Every girl, EVERY girl, should be doing oral. Like I said - Anyone, and you know who you are, that puts up with a chick that doesn't do oral is pathetic. :rolleyes:

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girlfriend had no problem with BJ's she was just grossed out by cumm.

Like when it came time to blow my load I didn't know what to do with it.

That really turned me off ,I knew my days were numbered with that chick.