Okay, I know this goes against pretty much everything the bible says, but I really can't help it. Probably heard the same story a million times but...Basically there's a girl who I have a serious crush on and it's like I spend 80% of my day just thinking of her. She's beautiful, best personality I've ever seen, basically everything I've ever wanted from a girl and more. I know everyone has to have a flaw, but I've known her for a while and I'm having a hard time convincing myself she's not perfect.
By now I'm sure most of you are thinking something along the lines of "so go after her u fvcking afc" or "this makes me want to vomit". Well normally I'd react the same way but frankly this post is just going to get "worse".
I'm normally fairly confident around girls but whenever she talks to me it's like my body (and brain) stops functioning. Believe me I have every intention of working on her, but every time I see her I just get all choked up. The sad part is I only see her maybe twice a week. And (remember when I said this would get worse?) she's still the type of girl I'd do anything for. She's so sweet and I've known her for long enough that she'd never take advantage of this flaw of mine, but I dont think it's good to be this crazy about her right now....
desparate and confused
By now I'm sure most of you are thinking something along the lines of "so go after her u fvcking afc" or "this makes me want to vomit". Well normally I'd react the same way but frankly this post is just going to get "worse".
I'm normally fairly confident around girls but whenever she talks to me it's like my body (and brain) stops functioning. Believe me I have every intention of working on her, but every time I see her I just get all choked up. The sad part is I only see her maybe twice a week. And (remember when I said this would get worse?) she's still the type of girl I'd do anything for. She's so sweet and I've known her for long enough that she'd never take advantage of this flaw of mine, but I dont think it's good to be this crazy about her right now....
desparate and confused