Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to continue building attraction after successful dates?

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I started my Red Pill Journey (leaving home, family, etc. with no money and basically started with nothing - skip to 6 years now and very known in my country for what I do and head of a tourism organization in my destination etc...on the way to being self made!)

I came across TRP on youtube looking at alpha male strategies after failing to keep women attracted over time, but very good at hooking up and making them "fall" into the first whirlwind.

I have this girl I'm currently seeing who I've went on 5 dates with. I have been followed the [16 commandments of poon] (https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/) and also some of the advise I've found on TRP and have to say - major wins! so far, thank you all who contribute.

I didn't **** her on the first date, but got close and got some last minute resistance since she said she was menstruating - I backed off for the night and showed her I'm cool with it (patience, aloof, un-needy, etc.)

Second date we banged - I tried the Sex God Method and in the middle of some steamy sex, I slapped her quite hard on her face and she cried - I didn't say sorry but I said something along the lines of "It happened I apologize" and then kissed her. We went to sleep and woke up to **** and gave her a strong orgasm (something she claims she doesn't get much) and even thanked me for it.

After second date and first **** however, she went silent for a whole week. So I gave her the same silent treatment too. She contacted me on Friday of the week after. I told her let's get together the following weekend. She said "She'll see" I told her "ok you let me know when you're ready to get together". I didn't contact her until she reached out on Wednesday saying "so what time will you be passing for me?" and I told her.

Picked her up that weekend - had some fantastic sex and even slapped her a couple of times without her becoming mad or break down crying. Got her on some more Sex God saying she loves my **** etc.

That was this past weekend - she reached out to me Monday and yesterday Tuesday and I haven't replied. On Monday she said "I had a really Nice weekend! thank you for that again :). I have been giggling all afternoon btw" (on some inside joke) but I never responded.

I then waited until Thursday before easter weekend and told her I'll be coming for her on Friday - she said she had plans but that she can do Saturday, so I picked her up. Banged a couple more times and spent 2 overnights in my part of the country. Brought her around my family but didn't introduce her (trip to give off the just friend/fling type of vibe) so there wasn't any pressure on any of our sides. She seemed to really enjoy the weekend and coming around my family and notice how I keep my frame/dominance around everyone I interact with including my family (always leading interactions, going out, etc.)

We also went out a local night club one night and there was a group of "rich" guys whom families are known all over the country for the same reason - one of the more senior guys came over to where I was to greet me and in front of her told me "Respect always big man" - then her cousin who was being aloof came over by where I was and in an instant I reached out to him, told him something impersonal and then he started talking to me and trying to friend me, etc. I played aloof game on him then he offered to buy us a drink to which I refused. KEPT FRAME, SHOWED DOMINANCE AND HIERARCHY?

So far it's been 1 weekend in, 1 weekend out - and on weekends out, I tend to go silent. - since she spends weekends with me and knows I love traveling, she also knows since I'm a popular guy she knows I have options with women of my choosing.

One of the weekends we went out to a local club and I decided to push my boundaries and teased other girls by going to dance with them - having her watch how much they welcomed me and flirted with me. I promise she ****ed me so hard that night! She said she didn't notice but I call bluff. As poon said - flirt but never look at her to see if she's watching, just dance to your own music and I did!

Now - general advise : is it OK to ghost her after such a good time? when is it okay to give her compliments or answer her texts without seeming "needy" (which Im not, since I'm a very busy man and she understands this).

RED FLAGS: She has mentioned to me that her longest relationship has been 5 months, and that she doesn't trust too much. And also she has daddy issues (which she admitted to as well). Although she has a group of girlfriends whom have been friends for well over 7 years (so I see she has some sort of stability) including 4 years at her current job.

I ghosted her this past weekend after answering her about 2 times Saturday morning showing her pictures of where I was (and I know for a fact a woman imagination goes wild trying to figure out with who or what you're doing)......she reached out Sunday evening with some more texts which I ignored.

Monday passed and I didn't reach out , so she called me yesterday evening around 6:30pm with an excuse that she feels sad that something didn't work out on her piece of land (which I helped her to think of and implement) so I said its okay baby we'll work on something else and see if that works! (kept frame, didn't sweep myself into her emotions, etc.). After she told me this, she then said that it only takes 3-4 seconds to reply a text, to which I answered "stop worrying, I was going to call you this evening anyway! I'm picking you up on Saturday after lunch, be ready!" to which she replied in her usual tone "yes sir!". She calls me by my first name, or sir" usually .... kind of like that, as it shows her respect (or manipulation but time will tell). Her need for a father figure is shining here.

So here we are ..... she accepted to 6th date this Saturday! so far I haven't heard from her. not sure if she will start playing the aloof game, and not reach out (chase me) as she has been doing. Corey Wayne says to balance between being aloof and not ignoring her! but he also says, along with Mr Locario on youtube that you must only use the phone to set dates! and live on with your purpose, so thats what I'm doing.

however I ready on here on the forum about people talking of this emotional connection. Well - I can see how she has "progressed" to be emotionally closer over the dates to me, warming up to me, calling me babe, baby, being more touchy feely, etc. so I know for a fact that the "connection, spark" is there. She really enjoys sex with me and says she loves how dominant I am with her.

DJs - is there some sort of emotional intelligence I'm missing here??? should I warm up a bit to her or should I keep the pace we're going and follow the aloof/indifferent frame and mindset?

I know this is a LONG post but you guys are a wealth of great information!!

thanks - a budding DJ