Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to compete with older and more mature guys at clubs?

SethIsCold

Banned
Reaction score
I am 20 years old (Canada) and recently started night gaming but I have noticed that although a lot of the women are in their early 20s, they tend to favor the older guys in their late 20s or early 30s. I have not only noticed this with other guys but also when going out with wings (26-28) that are not even as good-looking as me but get more eyes. The fact that I have a baby face and can't grow a beard doesn't help either. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can out-alpha the older guys?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 20 years old (Canada) and recently started night gaming but I have noticed that although a lot of the women are in their early 20s, they tend to favor the older guys in their late 20s or early 30s. I have not only noticed this with other guys but also when going out with wings (26-28) that are not even as good-looking as me but get more eyes. The fact that I have a baby face and can't grow a beard doesn't help either. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can out-alpha the older guys?
In life, there are things that simply cannot be rushed, being "alpha" (if you will, but I always find this term cliché) is one of them.

Just be patient, be open and willing to learn, read everything you could find on SS, go out more, be bold to approach girls, ask for their numbers and ask them out (make no mistakes, you'll get rejected a fvcking lot but it's part of the game), hit the gym, eat healthy, make more money... In short: JUST LIVE MORE, and you'll reach your desired destination sooner or later, but you can't skip the journey, baby!

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
100% Start lifting weights and pack on muscle.. Women's brains are very simple.. If you got a baby face, but you're jacked, they associate being big/having muscles with masculinity.. Next, make sure you dress sharper.. it can help with the age.. Once you start lifting hardcore, and then learn how to cut and go down to low bf %, your facial asthetics will come out more once you have less fat in your face.. and you'll start looking older

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot compete with us.

We are older and have more of everything.
More experience.
More game.
More awareness.
More status.
More resources.
More travel.
More connections.
More money.
More everything.
More fun.

When you are young and graduate from the university you are at a disadvantage and it’s going to suck for a few years.

But this doesn’t mean that you won’t succeed.
Find a niche in something you are passionate about where it’s a young adults scene.

The clubs isn’t one.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on venues with a younger population like in a college town. Especially ones with split levels for under age patrons. You want to be the elder in your environment, not competing with 30 year old adolescent roughnecks with oilfield cash to spread around.

A college freshman can be more easily impressed by your knowledge of the nightlife than one who has had drinks bought for her the last 3 years....

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say work out and get cut. It's about the only thing you can do where you can beat the older guys.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us your height and weight first.

Regarding older guys stealing your women, it depends which places you attend...I believe most guys in their early 30s would be very uncomfortable in any college bar.

If you attend places for adults, you have to be an adult.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be flippant,but be glad you are young and ride it while you are! Youth is something the older guys will never have....Because ul blink ur eyes and looking back atcha in the mirror will be a balder,wrinklier, worse looking version of yourself, even if you look after your looks.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be flippant,but be glad you are young and ride it while you are! Youth is something the older guys will never have....Because ul blink ur eyes and looking back atcha in the mirror will be a balder,wrinklier, worse looking version of yourself, even if you look after your looks.
No S., it's true.

Even if a guy in his 40s manage to get a big ripped body compared to his 30s he still has the strong malus of a worse hairline, more wrinkles and less tight skin.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Stick to 18 year olds girls, play the numbers game, just ask them out.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it's funny to see a post like this while we have guys running around in here saying older guys can't get younger women :rofl:

That aside, I wouldn't suggest night clubs. Learn to talk to women you see as you go about your day to day life, and consider joining co-ed sports.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I find these 18 year old girls?
Young man, think for yourself. At a certain point you have hold your own d/ck when you piss.

With that said,
Google search and or download the app meetup.
Join 20s only groups for activities that you are interested in and or highly skilled and knowledgeable. Here are some examples:
- hiking
- CrossFit
- yoga
- cooking
- arts and crafts
- bar crawls
- wine tasting
- calisthenics
- book clubs
- board game nights
- line dancing
- salsa bachata dancing

You can also volunteer at a big brother academic schooling because there will be woman your age working there.

Best of luck and remember, after taking a piss if you shake it more than three times you’re playing with yourself.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max out your looks to start. If you're a 'pretty' dude own in it, you will attract girls.

Club's probably aren't the place you want to be. A club is the jungle when it comes to judgement of appearance. The older guys win out for a plethora of reasons, but one of them is likely they have learned to max out their looks. Most guys in there 20s that are smart hit the gym and pack on muscle. You should do the same. You don't need to grow a beard to 'look' older. Own your age and realize you can also game girls younger than you. When I was 20 I was good looking, but not a man, I was a boy. Did girls still date me? Sure, but I knew where I lacked and now 5 years later I've gotten better in every category.

I now walk into a college bar and see the college guys as boys, they aren't competitive. I see my younger self in them and can visually see where I lacked, game, confidence, frame, muscle, status, money etc... What's great is as you get better so do your prospects. Enjoy the age you're at an optimize your game around that. Stick with girls around your age or younger. Avoid the nightlife scenes that don't allow you to showcase yourself. Learn what you attract and optimize that. As you push your comfort zone and go out more things will feel more natural. Covid messed up my early 20's social life and game was absent, getting out was weird at first, but the more I did it the easier it became. These older guys simply have more experience then you currently, but they were once the same as you. Just keep grinding and doing your own thing.... and seriously if you wanna do well in clubs get big.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young man, think for yourself. At a certain point you have hold your own d/ck when you piss.

With that said,
Google search and or download the app meetup.
Join 20s only groups for activities that you are interested in and or highly skilled and knowledgeable. Here are some examples:
- hiking
- CrossFit
- yoga
- cooking
- arts and crafts
- bar crawls
- wine tasting
- calisthenics
- book clubs
- board game nights
- line dancing
- salsa bachata dancing

You can also volunteer at a big brother academic schooling because there will be woman your age working there.

Best of luck and remember, after taking a piss if you shake it more than three times you’re playing with yourself.
Agree.

Respectfully, I think a reframing of this entire approach is in order.

This age is when you learn how to game and you need to think broader and start solving your problem with creative ideas just like you would any other issue you had.

Not knowing your situation I am unaware if you are on a college campus or not. If not, that’s your first problem and you should be. I don’t mean to go down the rabbit hole of the value of higher education but suffice to say, you either need to be preparing for your financial future via college, or you’re an entrepreneurial minded tradesman, which I am guessing you aren’t if you’re talking about perceived financial inferiority.

One way or another, you need to be cultivating and promoting your social superiority by forming a popular, fun group of party throwing friends and you don’t even have to be the center of that circle, it just needs to be your circle. Random evenings in the quad through more formally planned thematic events need to be your MO. Within your group either be the jock, the DJ, the guy who sells the stolen test from the professors office or some other skill, but that will be your gravitational pull and the rest will follow.

in short,i only get a crack at your peers once, maybe twice a week. Meanwhile, your women will never be hornier, more accessible or more willing than they are right now. If your relative value is against your age group, you’re in business all day. If you’re up against me, fit, tan, tight skin, quick witted and pulling a 4 inch stack out to pay for a $5 beer with possibly the best night game next to Batman, good luck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your just having to put the work and the time in. Also, get your skills up, earn more, and get the bag. Ideally, have a small biz or freelance. Have a grind you are on.

You can out "alpha" by having hustle. Have a target and crush it. Focus on the things you can. The biggest L with the younger generation takes is this creepy obsession with other males looks. Similarly, the older guys are struggling with being older guys and gals their age being busted.

At 20, I was doing pickup 6-7 nights a week. I don't advocate it. Also, the UK is different and London is a notorious day game spot. My advice is to shoot your shot a handful of times EVERYDAY. Have club and bar nights out but utilize your energy wisely. Don't poss your 20s away chasing hood rats or having baby mamma drama.

I got a few mates in your neck of the woods. If I was you, I would look to go abroad and away from a country that freezes bank accounts or arrests truckers but I digress. Setup so your not prey. Approach a handful everyday. Realize your fighting for non feminist, woke, and crazy liberals.

Forget older guys. Approach. Pull or next. Comply or bye. #nextset