Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to come back,is this a test???

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet her few weeks before Xmass we hit off nicely,she baked cake etc brought to me while driving her to airport. She was going home for Xmass to her parents, received this message attached below two days ago. I have not replied her since then… what’s your suggestion guys?

I was to pick her from airport next week, she now says will take taxi .

Attachments

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, she's dumped you - and she's probably got somebody else in tow, despite her expressed desire to remain single.

I don't think a 'test' would be so blunt and ruthless. It would be more like 'I'm not sure we want the same things, I think we need to talk'.

So, all in all, put it down to experience. Learn from it and move on.

I am sorry if this is not what you want to hear but I'm trying to be frank.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, she's dumped you - and she's probably got somebody else in tow, despite her expressed desire to remain single.

I don't think a 'test' would be so blunt and ruthless. It would be more like 'I'm not sure we want the same things, I think we need to talk'.

So, all in all, put it down to experience. Learn from it and move on.

I am sorry if this is not what you want to hear but I'm trying to be frank.
mall good bro, I never replied I moved on so many fish in sea will just go deep sea

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mall good bro, I never replied I moved on so many fish in sea will just go deep sea
Yep... if you have to reply then the best thing you can text is: "Thanks for letting me know. Good luck."

Then delete her number.

On a side note... what many men think is a 'test' is simply a woman seeing what she can get away with... if she likes you then she'll self-correct and come back... women are not stupid, they know when she is doing something you don't like... so she is either seeing what she can get away with or she is pushing you away. Either way the only thing a man should do is let her go.

I do not believe in 'tests' because a test is something that you pass or fail. When it comes to women there is really nothing a man can do to change emotional decision-making. It is what it is... it can change... but a man really has no control over this. She is feeling it: or she is not feeling it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note... what many men think is a 'test' is simply a woman seeing what she can get away with... if she likes you then she'll self-correct and come back... women are not stupid, they know when she is doing something you don't like... so she is either seeing what she can get away with or she is pushing you away. Either way the only thing a man should do is let her go.
Many women do 'congruency testing' which is intended to see if you are who you claim to be. In dating that is an indication of interest (they only test if they're interested in you, otherwise why bother?), but in relationships the testing should've stopped unless she's insecure about your congruency.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You gave off boyfriend vibes before you fvcked her meaning she sensed desperate/neediness in you and cut it off before you got to really show it to her.

It is what it is. Work on this for the future. Scaring women off before anything really happens due to giving off needy vibes is a surefire way to have this continue happening.

Stop being so nice to women you aren't even dating.

Also, she likely fvcked someone back home...maybe someone she has known for a while.

Last edited:

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gave off boyfriend vibes before you fvcked her meaning she sensed desperate/neediness in you and cut it off before you got to really show it to her.

It is what it is. Work on this for the future. Scaring women off before anything really happens due to giving off needy vibes is a surefire way to have this continue happening.

Stop being so nice to women you aren't even dating.

Also, she likely fvcked someone back home...maybe someone she has known for a while.
Deep thanks bro

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my reply to her and what she wrote back attached !!!

Hey, I am sorry to say that you got it wrong. I don’t have feelings for you, to be honest; I am always just a friendly, kind, and helpful person. I like to speak positively to people. Encourage people and see the best in them!

I am busy with work; I like to travel, go to the gym, and just live my single life at the moment. You were kind in giving cake, so I thought I should be kind in return, but in these modern times, sometimes it’s tricky to be kind because it gets misunderstood.

Have a wonderful year ahead!.

Blessings

Attachments

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi vic1234,
"Hey, I am sorry to say that you got it wrong. I don’t have feelings for you, to be honest; I am always just a friendly, kind, and helpful person. I like to speak positively to people. Encourage people and see the best in them! " That is canned Gold,comes across so well I will work on it and keep it for future use...Words are so powerful aren't they?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Here is my reply to her and what she wrote back attached !!!

Hey, I am sorry to say that you got it wrong. I don’t have feelings for you, to be honest; I am always just a friendly, kind, and helpful person. I like to speak positively to people. Encourage people and see the best in them!

I am busy with work; I like to travel, go to the gym, and just live my single life at the moment. You were kind in giving cake, so I thought I should be kind in return, but in these modern times, sometimes it’s tricky to be kind because it gets misunderstood.

Have a wonderful year ahead!.

Blessings
There wasn't a need to respond to this at all. It was over the second you said you were going to be married to her in 5 years and she believed it.

I mean if you are going to go head over heels for a chick at least wait til you fvck her next time.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a test. It's clear that she doesn't want you. Stop overthink this situation.

Don't be too nice (over text) next time with other girls.

Limit your emoji usage. If she uses lots of emoji, then you reciprocate with an emoji or two.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a test. It's clear that she doesn't want you. Stop overthink this situation.

Don't be too nice (over text) next time with other girls.

Limit your emoji usage. If she uses lots of emoji, then you reciprocate with an emoji or two.
Awesome

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually pretty fair from her side, at least she gave some reasons and with some dose of respect.
Yes, you shouldn't have joked about the marriage thing.
Got myself rejected last week by a quality chick that I worked on for some time. And I don't even know why. It sucks, but she immediately disqualified herself by ghosting after agreeing for a date in person. For no apparent reason. Fu*k her. At least you kinda know why yours didn't want it.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually pretty fair from her side, at least she gave some reasons and with some dose of respect.
Yes, you shouldn't have joked about the marriage thing.
Got myself rejected last week by a quality chick that I worked on for some time. And I don't even know why. It sucks, but she immediately disqualified herself by ghosting after agreeing for a date in person. For no apparent reason. Fu*k her. At least you kinda know why yours didn't want it.
We live to fight another day bro ! It sucks but such is life

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women do 'congruency testing' which is intended to see if you are who you claim to be. In dating that is an indication of interest (they only test if they're interested in you, otherwise why bother?), but in relationships the testing should've stopped unless she's insecure about your congruency.
I agree... I am assuming that anyone getting this advice is being up front and honest with women. Be the best version of yourself possible and don't lie to women. Again... quality sane women are not stupid. I think if most men knew just how intuitive women are would never lie or pretend they are something they are not.

I think the most common thing women will do is if they find a dude that appears to have his sh1t together and confident in himself and his worth... will just vanish... slow to respond... making things difficult... try to get them jealous... and if the dude turns into a j@ck@ss... well now she knows. I don't think women actually do this consciously, and they are really not testing the MAN, they are testing themselves... are trying to figure out if they (they woman) is genuinely attracted to a man. She is trying to figure out if she likes the man enough to adjust to his personality and life.

Women do not like men that are willing to change for them: they prefer to be the one changing for the man... as long as it isn't too much.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not like men that are willing to change for them: they prefer to be the one changing for the man... as long as it isn't too much.
And 'how much is too much' depends on their attraction. Most of the women I've been with professed that they have done things with me they have never done before and/or never thought they'd ever do. Granted, I'm a bit on the extreme side, but their emotional investment shows their level of attraction.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And 'how much is too much' depends on their attraction. Most of the women I've been with professed that they have done things with me they have never done before and/or never thought they'd ever do. Granted, I'm a bit on the extreme side, but their emotional investment shows their level of attraction.
'Too much" depends on the woman... you just don't know... but if she believes she is committing too much, she'll pop smoke.

I guess the only thing you can take from this is that most women really do not care how the man in their life feels about her, she only cares about how she feels. If she is not 'feeling' the need to keep a man... she is not going to put in the effort.