"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How to close the deal with a college classmate?

Enigma412

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Again, thanks to all who gave advice, particularly ScrewIt and PuertoRico. I did grow enough balls to ask her but *drumroll please* she said she "kind of is seeing someone" (translation: I like someone else?) and claimed she wanted to be friends (what a shocker!). She did not give me her number, though, but did tell me where on campus she works and invited me to go there and talk to her at anytime. Does she sound serious about being friends or was it just a rhetorical consolation prize? Do they usually give numbers to LJBF'ed people? I won't go to where she works. If I see her again I'll talk to her and perhaps we will wind up as friends but that is not and never was the goal.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
****in ****. I am tired of hearing this bull****. I have been here like a week...


Girls are plentiful. Move on.
 

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
Originally posted by Enigma412
Again, thanks to all who gave advice, particularly ScrewIt and PuertoRico. I did grow enough balls to ask her but *drumroll please* she said she "kind of is seeing someone" (translation: I like someone else?) and claimed she wanted to be friends (what a shocker!). She did not give me her number, though, but did tell me where on campus she works and invited me to go there and talk to her at anytime. Does she sound serious about being friends or was it just a rhetorical consolation prize? Do they usually give numbers to LJBF'ed people? I won't go to where she works. If I see her again I'll talk to her and perhaps we will wind up as friends but that is not and never was the goal.
no interest in you. Being friends is her way of saying slag off. next
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
when a girl mentions she has a bf i just move move over the topic by talking about whatever else we were talkin about. like heres a recent example:

oh ya my bf did it for me he has 6 this that this that, and i know how to do it too.

so u say
:id never get a piercing im scared of infection and all that :p

she say: oh ya just dip it in some deodarant with alcohol in it
you say : oh ya how about some vodka
her: nah 2 strong
you: well i always try finding a better way to get it in me:)

wutever just dont talk about it and keep doin ur thing, if she responds well to kino she is probably not giving a **** of her bf or just using him for stability, in case you just want to **** her brains out n move on.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top