"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How to change?

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
So the other day I realized that I can never truly over come my social phobias. They prevent me from doing well in sports, being popular, and getting woman. What are ways to rid myself of this.

I happen to be a very athletic, however, I cannot apply it. Because under competition, my head destroys me physically. It is for this reason that I quit my sports teams.

Secondly, I am a spaz (if u havent already realized.) I can't imitate voices, jokes, or even those crappy rap dances they do on tv.

I am just overcome with a certain intimidation.
What are some good things to do?
Maybe like take a public speaking course, an acting class. What are some things to desensitize me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
I have the same problem, but I'm getting better. What's working for me is that I'm realizing my dream to have that "I-don't-give-a-FVCK!" attitude. If you wanna be more of a man, no one can truly help you but YOURSELF. You can be only shown the door, it is you who must walk through it. I'd suggest being more aggressive, thats basically what alpha males are. Try to do ballsy things. Take the risks to reap the rewards! The more you do something the better you get at it. Obviously you're gonna suck at first, thats only cuz you're inexperienced. Think of your failures as a learning phase, the more you try the more you'll learn, until you become a master at what you do. Your an athlete so you know you wouldnt be able to dunk a basketball before learning how to dribble.

Take it a little bit a day at a time until it naturally becomes a part of you. Thoughts are NOT REAL, remember that. Your mind is ALWAYS trying to fvck with your perception of reality. Realize that the only thing stopping you is your lack of willpower. With that in mind, use all your strength to force yourself to get out of your problems. Yea I know its difficult, but you'll soon realize that it is actually NOT if you have the will to do it. FVCK FEAR man, go and do your thing! The only thing that will perfect your skills is constant, neverending PRACTICE! I'm with you man, I'll be improving myself along with you.

Pimp away brotha
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
After reading my post and doing some deep thinking, I realized that I need to find myself. I guess a lot of u guys have gotten to this stage already. So bear with me please, and maybe alil advice in wat to do.

Damn I hate being a teenager.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
No one said being a Don Juan is going to be easy.

Your one step closer to overcoming your problems by being able to identify them. You just can't give up now.

One thing i saw in your post that really bothered me "Never". Never doesn't mean S*it to someone who knows how to control himself. I thought i was going to be shy forever. But i finally accepted i was shy, and realized i wanted to change it. I did what i had to to overcome it. I started talking to people more, i talked out more when i felt something was going to be funny. I didn't care if it wasn't.

Might i suggest you need to read the bible again, becuase you missed things.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Embrace your fears.

You have two options: Live with them or eliminate them.

I cannot make that decision for you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
If you believe that you are these things... then you are. There is nothing any of us can do to change your mind. Only you can do these things. Be a responsible human being... and alter your fate how you see fit.
 
Top