"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to catch the sneakiest cheaterz - what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cumfiesta

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
When I say this girl is good, I can't even begin to describe. She has sex in my house (she lives with me) with other people all the time but I never catch her..

I hear beds slamming and go up there and she is there alone sweat on her, everything misaranged (hair, etc - panties in a bunch basially)

Every time I plan a tape recorder device, SHE FINDS IT!

Then she ask me why I am recording her and puts it on me...

It's almost as if she has a damn surv. systemof her own with cameras and everything (not impossible)

She likes to do it when alot of people are over, I realize she is gone with one person (always a guy) but as soon as I pick up on it her she comes prancing back in the room (queen of quickies)

She has also gotten very good at being quiet when cumming. Last time I made her *** (yes ladies I am sure) She was dead silent with this loon of anguis like she was holding in a scream..

Earlier today she takes off to store or something and I go up to take a shower, fron door unlocked (she's gone) Come back from shower door is locked...

I managed to plant a tape recorder somewhere tonight where I could briefly pickup a discussion (30 mins +) between her and another man in my house..

But I had the T.V. on right by the recorder and if I confronted her with it she would say that is what it was.

This girl is good, all you women players, who are this good. Please realize she is causing me severe emotional problems at this point of time and give me any advice you could on catching her. Already hired a PI for 8 hours to watch the house one night.. no activity.. like she new, lights went out early and she went to be the earliest she had in the whole time we have known eachother (8:00 P.M.) - noone seen entering or leavng.. although their is a back way..


Any mean been in this spot? Please let me know how/if you caught the,m. This girl @#%$ my stepdad (who is an extreme ass himself) and I hear them talkimng about it "No matter what, just DENY DENY DENY" he kept saying...

I confronted him, you can guess what he did...

Anyways any thoughts, opinions, suggestions please let me know.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Okay, she's cheating on you. What the fuck do you want? A fucking home video to look at? Dump her ass! Its that fucking simple... DUMP HER ASS!!!!!!!!
 

cumfiesta

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
buut i luv her alot. she told mi the same things. i just want to cattch her cheeting. on me. i know i will, it is just a mater of time before i catch what she is doing to my emotions.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
You should live up to your name and give a fiesta to a new chick every week.

Are you serious you love her?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This dude is a troll - making up stories, don't believe him!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
What is the exact question you want answered? Is it about your hor, or is it about your mental state??
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
So take a stand and stop being a *****.

I myself would have ended it long ago. Love is revolved around trust and it doesn't seem if you can trust her. I know I couldn't. Shes screwing other men, you're sure of it.

Why haven't you left yet? There are plenty of other girls out there, many of them hotter than her. Don't let complacency and laziness screw up your life like this. Or is it because you haven't caught her yet and aren't 100% sure she is cheating. Bullsh1t. its obvious shes cheating.

Rhino
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Rhino... the thread isn't real. The guy is just looking to start a commotion - google 'internet troll' and see what pops up.
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
well hot diggity dayem. And i spent so much time and energy into that post. *sniff*

It was like my baby.

I'll hate you forever cumfiesta!

Rhino
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
He's trying to plug his internet site... I love you cumfiesta, and yes, I have seen the videos of your girlfriend in Mike's Apartment and MilfHunter TM. ~Zappa
 

cumfiesta

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
no.....this girl is renting a room in my house. she is no t my gf n.I dumped my x 2 months ago
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I will also call you out on this Bull-shiznit. Whateverthefvck.



Guys, this type of person is known as a CUCKHOLD. He either fantasizes or engages in fantasies of having another man ball his woman, either while he watches, or unbeknownst to him. Trust me, there are a lot of these gutless turds out there.



THIS GUY IS JUST A DUDE WHO LIKES TO TYPE OUT HIS FANTASIES AND HAVE PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN HIS WEB OF FICTIONAL LIES.



Someone just nuke this retarded thread. :rolleyes:
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Nuked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top