Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to catch the sneakiest cheaterz - what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cumfiesta

Banned
Reaction score
When I say this girl is good, I can't even begin to describe. She has sex in my house (she lives with me) with other people all the time but I never catch her..

I hear beds slamming and go up there and she is there alone sweat on her, everything misaranged (hair, etc - panties in a bunch basially)

Every time I plan a tape recorder device, SHE FINDS IT!

Then she ask me why I am recording her and puts it on me...

It's almost as if she has a damn surv. systemof her own with cameras and everything (not impossible)

She likes to do it when alot of people are over, I realize she is gone with one person (always a guy) but as soon as I pick up on it her she comes prancing back in the room (queen of quickies)

She has also gotten very good at being quiet when cumming. Last time I made her *** (yes ladies I am sure) She was dead silent with this loon of anguis like she was holding in a scream..

Earlier today she takes off to store or something and I go up to take a shower, fron door unlocked (she's gone) Come back from shower door is locked...

I managed to plant a tape recorder somewhere tonight where I could briefly pickup a discussion (30 mins +) between her and another man in my house..

But I had the T.V. on right by the recorder and if I confronted her with it she would say that is what it was.

This girl is good, all you women players, who are this good. Please realize she is causing me severe emotional problems at this point of time and give me any advice you could on catching her. Already hired a PI for 8 hours to watch the house one night.. no activity.. like she new, lights went out early and she went to be the earliest she had in the whole time we have known eachother (8:00 P.M.) - noone seen entering or leavng.. although their is a back way..

Any mean been in this spot? Please let me know how/if you caught the,m. This girl @#%$ my stepdad (who is an extreme ass himself) and I hear them talkimng about it "No matter what, just DENY DENY DENY" he kept saying...

I confronted him, you can guess what he did...

Anyways any thoughts, opinions, suggestions please let me know.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, she's cheating on you. What the fuck do you want? A fucking home video to look at? Dump her ass! Its that fucking simple... DUMP HER ASS!!!!!!!!

cumfiesta

Banned
Reaction score
buut i luv her alot. she told mi the same things. i just want to cattch her cheeting. on me. i know i will, it is just a mater of time before i catch what she is doing to my emotions.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should live up to your name and give a fiesta to a new chick every week.

Are you serious you love her?

Reaction score
This dude is a troll - making up stories, don't believe him!

Reaction score
What is the exact question you want answered? Is it about your hor, or is it about your mental state??

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
So take a stand and stop being a *****.

I myself would have ended it long ago. Love is revolved around trust and it doesn't seem if you can trust her. I know I couldn't. Shes screwing other men, you're sure of it.

Why haven't you left yet? There are plenty of other girls out there, many of them hotter than her. Don't let complacency and laziness screw up your life like this. Or is it because you haven't caught her yet and aren't 100% sure she is cheating. Bullsh1t. its obvious shes cheating.

Rhino

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhino... the thread isn't real. The guy is just looking to start a commotion - google 'internet troll' and see what pops up.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
well hot diggity dayem. And i spent so much time and energy into that post. *sniff*

It was like my baby.

I'll hate you forever cumfiesta!

Rhino

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's trying to plug his internet site... I love you cumfiesta, and yes, I have seen the videos of your girlfriend in Mike's Apartment and MilfHunter TM. ~Zappa

cumfiesta

Banned
Reaction score
no.....this girl is renting a room in my house. she is no t my gf n.I dumped my x 2 months ago

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will also call you out on this Bull-shiznit. Whateverthefvck.

Guys, this type of person is known as a CUCKHOLD. He either fantasizes or engages in fantasies of having another man ball his woman, either while he watches, or unbeknownst to him. Trust me, there are a lot of these gutless turds out there.

THIS GUY IS JUST A DUDE WHO LIKES TO TYPE OUT HIS FANTASIES AND HAVE PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN HIS WEB OF FICTIONAL LIES.

Someone just nuke this retarded thread. :rolleyes:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nuked.

Status
Not open for further replies.