Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Bumble?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a new phone, decided to download Bumble cause I heard it tells you were people you match are... well if they go to the same spot..

I selected the networking feature... took me 5 minutes to got through it all and have ''no more possible match''

So I decided to jump in the ''tinder style''.... oh boy... some many beauties and its never ending... it makes me wish I was single again for the hunt.... (I know I might get no results there).

Still, I saw 10 girls I knew lol.

Anyway, how do you use bumble to be efficient? What would you recommend?

I got my 2016 work pic and my bio: ''Passing by Bumble, looking amazing people''

Btw, Happy New Year

Glassguy

Reaction score
Same as other OLD platforms.

Have good pics and a solid but short bio. The good thing about Bumble is the women have to message you first, eliminating wasted attention on chicks who have no interest to begin with.

Nice bio btw. I might steal that for a minute lol.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another poster mentioned a great bio that I stole, and it's great for getting girls to message. It goes:

"I got $20 for any girl who can come up with a profile that doesn't contain the words "travel," "yoga," or "not looking to hookup"

Girls love it because her first line is basically already created for her. Just don't use it if you live in my city as it has to be original haha