Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to build sexual anticipation via late night texting

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know everyone says texting sucks, blah blah blah, don't text too much. However, there is one exception that I think makes your job so much easier when you finally meet in person...and that is using explicit "story telling"...now if done properly, and it always should be done the first time late at night, it will get them so worked up they will lay in their bed to go to sleep but then start fantasizing about the story you just told and start paying with themselves while in bed, all while thinking about you...

Take the following example---we'll call this girl "Jennifer"---we join this conversation already in progress:

Jennifer: Hah, who says we have to behave? But I suppose I can take one for the team and try to behave.

Me: Well you don't have to, but I'd hate for you to get punished for being naughty on the first date, haha

J: Punished? Ooo, don't threaten me with a good time :)

Me: The punishment tends to be long and hard, it might be too much for you

J: Oh, really? Well BITG78 if I could purr I'd probably be purring at this point. You have me intrigued, I think I could handle that kind of punishment and then say "yes sir, can I have another"

J: Another round of punishment that is

me: Oh, so you are going to willingly submit to the punishment huh? And be assured there will be several rounds of it. I'm not the roll over and go to sleep kind of guy.

J: Hmm, well thats certainly good to know And yes, I'd willingly submit to punishment. But I guess you should be warned, I'm not meek or shy in submitting. I'm a bit of a wildcat..

me: That's the best kind...the woman who wants to submit but only to a man strong and dominant enough so she feels he's worth submitting to...sounds like I'm going to have to put you in the corner to teach you a lesson...

J: Hahah only if you're in that corner with me

J: But yes, that's exactly how it is for me. I'll submit if you're worthy enough to make me want to submit.

me: Oh, you'll be facing the wall and I'll be right behind you...no escape...two walls on either side and me behind you. Then we get to see how much punishment you can handle...I know all about your type Jennifer, haha

J: Hmm, I don't doubt that one bit BITG78. You seem to know my exact preferences on the subject.

me: Does that excite you?

J: It does. Does it excite you?

me: Maybe --- I might even tell you a bedtime story before I go to sleep tonight...

J: Ooo, I do love bedtime stories

me: Hmmm....how good is your imagination Jennifer?

J: Oh, its very good BITG78.

me: Ok...well imagine me sitting down with you sitting in front of me, as I give you an amazing neck and shoulder massage because you are so stressed out from the day you just had at work...my big strong hands start massaging your neck and then down to your shoulders...I wrap my arms around you and pull you closer to me and whisper in your ear telling you how good you smell, and as my lips brush against your ear as I pull my head away, you begin to start feeling a tingling sensation all over...

me: should I continue?

J: Oh yes please

me: I pull your hair aside so I can massage your shoulders better and then I lean down and start smelling your neck...I sense your breath changing and becoming shorter and shallower as I rub my hands down your arms, the outsides of your breasts, your side, down your hips and the outside of your legs and back up again as I begin to lick and gently bite your neck...

J: Mmmm, please continue

me: You lean back into me while making soft, breathy noises as you feel my bulge pressing into you...I whisper in your ear asking if it feels good and then I nibble on your ear lobe before pulling your head back and turning it towards me so I can give you a long passionate kiss as I stand up with you and press you hard into the wall, both our arms in the air as I pin you against the wall...

J: Mmm, I hope the bedtime story doesn't end there... you've gotten my breathing to actually shorten and be quicker..and I'm biting my lip in anticipation

me: To be continued...in person --- I gotta get some sleep, hit me up tomorrow

J: Tease :) I like your bedtime stories. I bet I'll like them better in person. Sleep well and I hope you have some sweet spicy dreams.

me: Oh you have no idea how I like to tease Jennifer....

J: Mmm, I can't wait to find out...

Basically I laid the foundations of how a sexual relationship would play out with her, how she will be submitting to me and then I turned that into a "bedtime story" with all those juicy details in there just like a romance novel that women love reading...then right as it started building up and she was probably getting her panties soaked reading it, I took it away and said we can continue this in person...except she is going to be going to lay down in her bed and continue it right now in her mind with me...

This is how you make your path to pounding out chicks as easy as possible with as little wasted time as possible. It could be possible I might not even have to take this chick out on a date, she might just invite me over one night...a woman's imagination can turn into the momentum of a runaway freight train if you just prime it properly...

Yeah it was a lot of texting, but it was texting with a purpose and that purpose was to get her sexually excited and thinking about me right before she went to bed where she likely will be taking care of the "loose ends" I left her with...and then that will build from there without me doing much work if any from this point on...

Texting kills you? Nah I don't think so...bad texting will kill you, this type of texting will get you laid without even going on a date half the time...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I agree and have done the same. The issue comes after you bang her and then keep texting "How was your day" What's new?", etc.

Which is what 99.9% of men who text alot do.
Yes that is true...once you hit it, you have to let them come to you, and as long as you did your job properly, that will almost always happen...

A little surprised by lack on dialogue on this...maybe I should have posted a whining thread instead of something that actually gets results...that would have probably had 3 pages worth of responses by now, lol

Reaction score
how do u normally start out sexual convos
That it gets her turned on and she wont read it like im crazy i asked her to masturbate in phone she said i wontdo that sorry eventho she said she wanted to fk me (only because she saw magic mike

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
how do u normally start out sexual convos
That it gets her turned on and she wont read it like im crazy i asked her to masturbate in phone she said i wontdo that sorry eventho she said she wanted to fk me (only because she saw magic mike
I typically will say something early on about her "behaving herself", and then see how she responds and go from there...if she says something like she said "Who says we have to behave?" that means she is pretty much DTF and just run with it...

From there I just say something about having to punish her for being naughty if she doesn't behave...its a strongly sexual tone and also dominant, and you see how I basically picked up on everything by the way she responded and I already knew what type of woman she was...

That in itself is very powerful...when you can pick up those type of clues and then tell a woman you just met "I know exactly what type of woman you are" and then break it down correctly...that will get her wet in and of itself...

Reaction score
Problem is i dont know ive only grew up thinkin women and princess and i never had sexual mindset or knew women like that. How do i learn this?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
Problem is i dont know ive only grew up thinkin women and princess and i never had sexual mindset or knew women like that. How do i learn this?
Same way you fix any other problem you have. Realize what you have learned is wrong, adopt a new mindset and then practice that new mindset in your life until you believe it and live it without thinking.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea im huge on text game and ive run this pretty much exact scenario quite a few times. It does save you a lot. of. time for sure, and it tells. you if shes DTF. and could. easily lead to skipping the date entirely.

i posted a thread here a month or. two back about a HB9 i picked up and i used a bunch of sexual. text game kn her before we hung out the first time because it. took like 2 weeks for us to find the time. worked like a charm, we played pool for an hour and right back. to. my place to play chess lol. three moves in she says "i cant think i need. to. get ****ed". i was actually. disappointed, i like more flortation and teasing but ill take it lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And now for the exciting conclusion---just received this text a few hours ago:

Jennifer: Hey BITG78! I've been wanting to know how that story ends all weekend! I work til midnight tomorrow through Thursday, don't know how late works for you. Otherwise Friday?

Me: Going to be out of town Friday. Thursday works for me. I can handle staying up late if you can!

J: Sounds like a plan! And I will plan on you keeping me up well past my bedtime! :)

No date, no drink, no money spent. Is there any doubt as to what is going to be happening Thursday night into Friday morning?
Plant the sexual seed in their mind and let them water it.