Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to bring out the sexual side to a prudish woman

GeoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this crazy ass girl that left the father of her son for me and then left me for a low life. Anyways I'm not fully over it as I really liked her but the world wont wait for me. I scheduled a date with a girl complete opposite to her. My ex was trashy, whorish, needy, uneducated, and has a terrible family. This girl is smart, higly independent, virgin, not very sexual, and very close to her family. However she did like me before and we would talk alot about sex on dates in the past. My ex is a solid 9. This girl is a 7.5. My exs sex game was a 10. Seriously out of this world to be honest lol. I want to work this new girl to the bedroom but don't know how bout doing that. She said she wants to be in love when she has sex and idk if I want that.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just run, that śhit is never worth it in the end. Prudes gonna be boring ass prudes. Find a chick that likes to have some sexy fun. Life's to short to coach a chick into not screaming when she sees a dîck.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her horny.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such a thing like a prudish woman, there are only men who don't make her wet.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
There is no such a thing like a prudish woman, there are only men who don't make her wet.
Not true at all. Really religious girls don't have sex and some don't even like it after they had it.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Never change your behavior to suit the values of a woman. Live by YOUR rules and the woman can either take it or leave it. No exceptions.

If this woman doesn't want to bone, then fine one who does. Simple as that.

Modern men make the dating game more complex than it needs to be because of this silly tendency to get oneitis.. which comes from elevating a particular woman beyond her true value. In the end, all women are basically the same.. so when you get oneitis you usually have a delusional and exaggerated view of this ONE woman.