“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How to brake the Too Good Guy feel?

niki18x5cm

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Bulgaria, Sofia
Recently I found this boeard, started reading and practicing from the Bible. Real Thing! It works with really lots of girls.

But, there is a challenge for the master DJs... I hope they help me in this...

All this works with girls that you just meet... Until recently I've always been the too good guy, that never screams, never gets angry and can stand everything...

I know that I have become or always have been too predicted, and boring... We are now temporarily separated with my girl...

OK, all this gold here works perfectly fine, when I use it on stranger girls, but as of now, nothing works with my girl!!! Whatever I do, I get "What is going on with you? Why are you behaving like this? What is wrong? Stop doing that. Why are you so strange?" and so on, and so on...

First, I want to change all this that I am, but how do I do it in regards to a girl, who has been with me for 8 years?

As we are separated right now, the current me obviously must change, but how do I do it, as she stops any different behaviour from me?

I want to renew the relationship, but the situation is quite different...

Any ideas?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrax

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I'm in a very similar situation. I hate to say it, but it doesn't look good for either of us. I'm trying to convince myself to cut all ties with my GF, and, as painful as it might sound, I think this is your best option.

We've got to move on, and no matter how hard it is, we've got to believe that there's someone better out there somewhere. This is our only hope as far as I can see.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
You're probably right. This is the kinda situation I was in last year at the tail end of my 7 year relationship. She already knew me as the chump. At that point it was too late to change, she didn't buy it. I was the supplicating chump and she controlled me. Nothing I could've done would fix that.

Ti zniash, moya brat? Razbirateh? ;)
 

niki18x5cm

New Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Bulgaria, Sofia
Yeah, I know this is a solution, but there must something to do, so that things change...

It would be stupid to have a dilema: 1/ become a DJ and break with her, 2/ stay stupid and be with her...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top