"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How to blow of a fat chick, gently..

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Hahaha

Man, this is the funniest thread I've read in ages. But your situation is a solemn one. I've been there *gulp*.

Late last year, I had an Obeast chasing me, along with her uggo friend. At dances, they would grab my ass and I would be like "Hey!!" and squirm around a little bit, but they kept at it. I get seriously pissed at them one night at a dance because they would NOT F*CKING GO AWAY. I had no chances to approach hot chicks cuz they clung to me the whole night, it was so F*ckn annoying.

Anyways, after a couple months, the fat chick started to grow on me a little bit cuz she was sweet. One night she even gave me a webcam show where she flashed me and showed me her thong. She was one of those slightly larger girls with a pretty face. Anyways, I found that she takes anti-depressants and gets psychiatric help and her uggo friend was diagnosed as anti-social.

Now gentleman, I don't want to sound like an ass here, but I believe that a person's appearance says a LOT about them. Fat chicks GENERALLY have low self esteem and they will burden you with it. Their self esteem issues actually OUTWEIGH their fatness in terms of problems.

I knew I had to cut off the obeast cuz she was basically an AFC. I saw the old me in her!! And it was ugly, my friends.

So what I did was this: I pretended that I was dating HBCrazy (from my Duke Progress Journal) since she goes to another school. Dude, if you are already dating that Italian chick, then just tell the fat chick already! It will not hurt her feelings much.

In my case I killed two birds in one stone cuz I got the obeast off me and I got to roleplay "boyfriend" with HBCrazy.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
"How to blow of a fat chick, gently.."

Due to their physical mass, you have to blow very hard, it cannot be gently!! :D
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Thanks Duke and you other fellas. Well I'm not exactly dating this italian chick, where getting more intense, but not dating really. Anyway, I think I'll just tell her gently that I'm already seeing someone and see how that goes. Since she's not getting the hint already I hope me saying it too her face will get through her rolls and into her brain...
 
Top