maybe in fitness industry, not in porn where they have to look very feminine and sexyYou’re being incredibly naive. People who’s body is their main source of income are not natural. Steroids usage is more common than you think among women.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
maybe in fitness industry, not in porn where they have to look very feminine and sexyYou’re being incredibly naive. People who’s body is their main source of income are not natural. Steroids usage is more common than you think among women.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yep she can be on primo. So most porn stars look much worse IRL. Large pores, blemishes etc. Its nothing to admire. These are basically normal slim babes decent to big boobs, makeup, hair and egos pumped up. Basically strippers fvcking for pay. Dime a dozen. Stop pedastalizing.You’re being incredibly naive. People who’s body is their main source of income are not natural. Steroids usage is more common than you think among women.
I’m on your side man. You should appreciate normal looking women. It may make you less jaded. You won’t find women that look like her... because she is NOT NATURAL!maybe in fitness industry, not in porn where they have to look very feminine and sexy
there are a few latinas at my gym with very hot bodiesI’m on your side man. You should appreciate normal looking women. It may make you less jaded. You won’t find women that look like her... because she is NOT NATURAL!
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
that's a horrible picAbella Danger. Real name: Rosa Luis Cruz
View attachment 2154
And primo to make her harder with no andogenic side effects. That one had a wide mouth and neck like a tran.there are a few latinas at my gym with very hot bodies
she is great shape though. likely works very hard, great genetics and diets well
With stripper its a youthful body that dance tightens up. Also their sexual energy amd lust is turned up optimized for attraction. You go in that room and they are the predators. Getting better day by day.I worked retail, I've seen thousands of women. I worked next to a strip club in Chicago called the admiral. I've seen these women up close dozens of times most of their faces are popped, acne blemishes. It's their bodies that are decent l, some where to skinny for my preference but many of the regular chicks who were middle eastern and not strippers looked better
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Dave, she says “all natural” on her page.that's a horrible pic
I'll show you some pics of me where I look like a 3/10 also
no makeup here and she is plenty cute
http://instagr.am/p/BC_InLAoS1A/
Truth be told, JLaw has yo-yo weight; when she's slender, she's got a good palette upon which to pile on the makeup. I do think that as she transitions to middle-age, she will become an Elizabeth Taylor.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
There was a guy at one of my old hangout bars I knew with the nickname "Heart and a Hole Henry". At that bar he'd say, "I gotta get something tonight", and then talk to a BBW. I did see him walk out the bars a lot of times with chicks, but maybe once the chick weighed less than him.I've known guys who will bang HB8s fairly often, but who will also go for a 3 or 4 if that's what's around. I'm sure they'd prefer the 8s, but as long as there's a hole, that's all they care about.
That would have been the right time to "I need to go take a #2". And just go to the restroom...and make a point to keep avoiding her. She should get the hint.Moral of story don't be a nice guy!
Yea, but who’s more confident?There was a guy at one of my old hangout bars I knew with the nickname "Heart and a Hole Henry". At that bar he'd say, "I gotta get something tonight", and then talk to a BBW. I did see him walk out the bars a lot of times with chicks, but maybe once the chick weighed less than him.![]()
If the 8 guy has no other chicks he will become a shell of his former self. The 4 guy has sexual abundance and overflow and endless admirers.Yea, but who’s more confident?
The guy taking home 4s every night or an AFC with oneitis over an 8?