"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How to Become "Successful?" Lower Your Standards

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You’re being incredibly naive. People who’s body is their main source of income are not natural. Steroids usage is more common than you think among women.
maybe in fitness industry, not in porn where they have to look very feminine and sexy
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You’re being incredibly naive. People who’s body is their main source of income are not natural. Steroids usage is more common than you think among women.
Yep she can be on primo. So most porn stars look much worse IRL. Large pores, blemishes etc. Its nothing to admire. These are basically normal slim babes decent to big boobs, makeup, hair and egos pumped up. Basically strippers fvcking for pay. Dime a dozen. Stop pedastalizing.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
maybe in fitness industry, not in porn where they have to look very feminine and sexy
I’m on your side man. You should appreciate normal looking women. It may make you less jaded. You won’t find women that look like her... because she is NOT NATURAL!
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I’m on your side man. You should appreciate normal looking women. It may make you less jaded. You won’t find women that look like her... because she is NOT NATURAL!
there are a few latinas at my gym with very hot bodies

she is great shape though. likely works very hard, great genetics and diets well
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
there are a few latinas at my gym with very hot bodies

she is great shape though. likely works very hard, great genetics and diets well
And primo to make her harder with no andogenic side effects. That one had a wide mouth and neck like a tran.
Work your way up like anyone else. Even the top players most off their fans are average.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I worked retail, I've seen thousands of women. I worked next to a strip club in Chicago called the admiral. I've seen these women up close dozens of times most of their faces are popped, acne blemishes. It's their bodies that are decent l, some where to skinny for my preference but many of the regular chicks who were middle eastern and not strippers looked better
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I worked retail, I've seen thousands of women. I worked next to a strip club in Chicago called the admiral. I've seen these women up close dozens of times most of their faces are popped, acne blemishes. It's their bodies that are decent l, some where to skinny for my preference but many of the regular chicks who were middle eastern and not strippers looked better
With stripper its a youthful body that dance tightens up. Also their sexual energy amd lust is turned up optimized for attraction. You go in that room and they are the predators. Getting better day by day.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Yes they are predators, went to a strip club on the border of Chicago one night. First time there.... surprising thing was the ****tail waitresses for the most part looked better than the dancers. Mind you more hot dancers with banging bodies made their way out but this was at the initial stage of arriving at the strip club. I'm with a few buddies and the strippers start coming they are asking for dances, one of my friends stoicly declines one after another. I'm laughing inside like damn ok. Had this hot Nigerian stripper sit on my lap, she smelled so good I was about to crack and get a dance, I declined she tried her best but I declined.

20 minutes later an unattractive stripper who was Latina but had a body like a box of cereal asked for a dance I said no, she started begging sitting on my lap, patting my arm I kept saying no. She is looking pathetic to me and my friends. I look over at them they are laughing the shock on their face they couldn't believe it. She grabs my arm now pulling begging "please come on" I was like no!! I should of called security, but thought that would be weak as hell lol. So after what seemed like 30 minutes and pulling me halfway off my seat I get the dance. We go in to a back room and low and behold the Nigerian stripper walks in and gives me THAT look.

Thought to myself that must of been an ego hit to her cause she was way hotter and here I am getting a dance from SpongeBob lol
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
that's a horrible pic

I'll show you some pics of me where I look like a 3/10 also

no makeup here and she is plenty cute

http://instagr.am/p/BC_InLAoS1A/
Dave, she says “all natural” on her page.

Come on dude. Anyone who is natural doesn’t have to say it. She’s definitely drugged. 100% certainty.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
Here's The Hunger Games star as an example;

View attachment 2126
Truth be told, JLaw has yo-yo weight; when she's slender, she's got a good palette upon which to pile on the makeup. I do think that as she transitions to middle-age, she will become an Elizabeth Taylor.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
I've known guys who will bang HB8s fairly often, but who will also go for a 3 or 4 if that's what's around. I'm sure they'd prefer the 8s, but as long as there's a hole, that's all they care about.
There was a guy at one of my old hangout bars I knew with the nickname "Heart and a Hole Henry". At that bar he'd say, "I gotta get something tonight", and then talk to a BBW. I did see him walk out the bars a lot of times with chicks, but maybe once the chick weighed less than him. :rolleyes:
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
There was a guy at one of my old hangout bars I knew with the nickname "Heart and a Hole Henry". At that bar he'd say, "I gotta get something tonight", and then talk to a BBW. I did see him walk out the bars a lot of times with chicks, but maybe once the chick weighed less than him. :rolleyes:
Yea, but who’s more confident?

The guy taking home 4s every night or an AFC with oneitis over an 8?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yea, but who’s more confident?

The guy taking home 4s every night or an AFC with oneitis over an 8?
If the 8 guy has no other chicks he will become a shell of his former self. The 4 guy has sexual abundance and overflow and endless admirers.
 
Top