She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
A stank attitude and bad behavior can be a boner killer on you too?I think Gwen Stefani sexy sh
Yes pretty much
I know Gwen done up a lot but I find her sexy for her age that blonde hair dark eye contrast is sexy to me. And she's slim but she could get it
Depends dating mostly Puerto rican women growing up they were never short on attitude lol. Makes the chase and sex betterA stank attitude and bad behavior can be a boner killer on you too?
But if it was all bad attitude and zero sex?Depends dating mostly Puerto rican women growing up they were never short on attitude lol. Makes the chase and sex better
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
She looks very manly for my tastemy 10/10 bodytype
![]()
decent natural boobs
in shape
huge ass
thick legs
She looks very manly for my taste
You're a pornbrained incel freak
They are gone no Bueno lolBut if it was all bad attitude and zero sex?
I think I’m being generally rejected. When a girl wants a date she will still smile/engage in conversation even if my advance is sexually aggressive. I’m happy to take the number and move on when it’s appropriate. The girls I’m thinking of usually just give me a dour look and boring replies, so I move on quickly.the 8s and 9s who reject you - are they just rejecting you to have sex with them that night as in some of them would go out on a date with you but don't want to sleep with you that quickly?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Dave I agree with you. She’s an 8.5 in my book but definitely not lower.my 10/10 bodytype
![]()
decent natural boobs
in shape
huge ass
thick legs
Now that's more acceptable.My type
she does porn. She has a normal looking cl* t so she is not on steroidsDifferent strokes for different folks. Her body doesn’t look natural to me and she has that tranny necklace. I’d still hit it though.
My type is brown and fit, emphasis on fit. The darker the skin the better it ages. White women are usually off my radar completely unless they have naturally darker skin and features.
I think I mentioned before Angela Bassett as an example of brown and fit aging all the way into the 60s. J.Lo seems to be cheating time as well.
why not? I'm pretty muscular myself. I love thick, fit womenNow that's more acceptable.
Dave you should target similar and not those with muscles..
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yea and I’m a billionaire.she does porn. She has a normal looking cl* t so she is not on steroids
her body is absolutely perfect - nice boobs, small waist, toned upper body, huge ass, thick legs and calves
Yea and I’m a billionaire.
Come on, Dave. You can’t be this gullible. Anyone who uses their body as a source of income has enhancements.
You don’t have to be “jacked” to use steroids. She has lower than healthy body fat and gets an income from her body. She’s using Dave! You won’t date a woman like this nor should you want to.she is not that jacked. I've seen natural women way bigger than her
keep in mind she has that thick latina bone structure. Looks more muscular than she really is due to great genetics
no she's not. Very few women fukk around with steroids dude. It makes your cl*t look horrible, makes face look more manly, etc...You don’t have to be “jacked” to use steroids. She has lower than healthy body fat and gets an income from her body. She’s using Dave! You won’t date a woman like this nor should you want to.
You’re being incredibly naive. People who’s body is their main source of income are not natural. Steroids usage is more common than you think among women.no she's not. Very few women fukk around with steroids dude. It makes your cl*t look horrible, makes face look more manly, etc...
she has a beautiful cl*t. Yes she gets paid on looking good but steroids make women look ugly.
And she is perfect. Prolly like 18 to 20% body fat. That's athletic, not unhealthy low
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.