"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to Become "Successful?" Lower Your Standards

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
my 10/10 bodytype





decent natural boobs
in shape
huge ass
thick legs
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think Gwen Stefani sexy sh

Yes pretty much
I know Gwen done up a lot but I find her sexy for her age that blonde hair dark eye contrast is sexy to me. And she's slim but she could get it
A stank attitude and bad behavior can be a boner killer on you too?
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
How should I get a trailer trash old lady then to at least make herself smell good when we **** in the dark?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
the 8s and 9s who reject you - are they just rejecting you to have sex with them that night as in some of them would go out on a date with you but don't want to sleep with you that quickly?
I think I’m being generally rejected. When a girl wants a date she will still smile/engage in conversation even if my advance is sexually aggressive. I’m happy to take the number and move on when it’s appropriate. The girls I’m thinking of usually just give me a dour look and boring replies, so I move on quickly.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Different strokes for different folks. Her body doesn’t look natural to me and she has that tranny necklace. I’d still hit it though.

My type is brown and fit, emphasis on fit. The darker the skin the better it ages. White women are usually off my radar completely unless they have naturally darker skin and features.

I think I mentioned before Angela Bassett as an example of brown and fit aging all the way into the 60s. J.Lo seems to be cheating time as well.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Different strokes for different folks. Her body doesn’t look natural to me and she has that tranny necklace. I’d still hit it though.

My type is brown and fit, emphasis on fit. The darker the skin the better it ages. White women are usually off my radar completely unless they have naturally darker skin and features.

I think I mentioned before Angela Bassett as an example of brown and fit aging all the way into the 60s. J.Lo seems to be cheating time as well.
she does porn. She has a normal looking cl* t so she is not on steroids

her body is absolutely perfect - nice boobs, small waist, toned upper body, huge ass, thick legs and calves
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
she does porn. She has a normal looking cl* t so she is not on steroids

her body is absolutely perfect - nice boobs, small waist, toned upper body, huge ass, thick legs and calves
Yea and I’m a billionaire.

Come on, Dave. You can’t be this gullible. Anyone who uses their body as a source of income has enhancements.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Yea and I’m a billionaire.

Come on, Dave. You can’t be this gullible. Anyone who uses their body as a source of income has enhancements.

she is not that jacked. I've seen natural women way bigger than her

keep in mind she has that thick latina bone structure. Looks more muscular than she really is due to great genetics
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
she is not that jacked. I've seen natural women way bigger than her

keep in mind she has that thick latina bone structure. Looks more muscular than she really is due to great genetics
You don’t have to be “jacked” to use steroids. She has lower than healthy body fat and gets an income from her body. She’s using Dave! You won’t date a woman like this nor should you want to.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You don’t have to be “jacked” to use steroids. She has lower than healthy body fat and gets an income from her body. She’s using Dave! You won’t date a woman like this nor should you want to.
no she's not. Very few women fukk around with steroids dude. It makes your cl*t look horrible, makes face look more manly, etc...

she has a beautiful cl*t. Yes she gets paid on looking good but steroids make women look ugly.

And she is perfect. Prolly like 18 to 20% body fat. That's athletic, not unhealthy low
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
no she's not. Very few women fukk around with steroids dude. It makes your cl*t look horrible, makes face look more manly, etc...

she has a beautiful cl*t. Yes she gets paid on looking good but steroids make women look ugly.

And she is perfect. Prolly like 18 to 20% body fat. That's athletic, not unhealthy low
You’re being incredibly naive. People who’s body is their main source of income are not natural. Steroids usage is more common than you think among women.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top