Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to be when around ex gf

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should not have to 'act' but reality is different.

Especially when they make such an effort to be friends.

Those who say act normal, what is that?

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about acting like you actually carried on with your life ever since the breakup?

Don't go about tooting your own horn... even a quiet confidence should work if you communicate it right.

But, what're you trying to accomplish? Do you want her back, or do you want to be friends, or just make her plain out regret not staying with you? Each answer, I assume, would yield different ways of 'BEING', I guess... and consequently, whatever answer you have only serves to reveal your true character in the process.

So, the question is, in reality: Who are you now?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason ex-girlfriends are called Exs - Because they're no longer your girlfriend. Sweet Mother Mary, this isn't brain surgery! You should be far less concerned with "how you should be" around your Ex and more concerned with how YOU want to be of your own accord. Why are you even "around your Ex" at all?

Leave it alone and concentrate on what makes you better in the now. Go out and sarge and remember all the reasons you aren't with your Ex in the first place. The amount of time and effort you put into concocting stupid masks for yourself is time better spent on actually making yourself someone better quality women will want to become associated with.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with many guys here is they've learned to be "in fear" of their ex-gfs. Whenever they encounter an ex, they automatically become afraid of having an encounter with them.

What they need to do is combat that fear and see her for what she really is: A woman who no longer has control over his life. When you realize this, you take back the power that she took from you, and her presence no longer phases you.

That's when you walk up to her, say hi, have some small talk, and then leave to go about your business. Just don't have second thoughts about getting back together with her. She's an ex for a reason.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be indifferent to any interaction. You've hopefully got your own life back together, so she shouldn't even be able to cause you to sweat a drop on her behalf! :cool:

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be civil to her, as you would to any acquaintance---no more, no less!