Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be the right kind of *******

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of *******s seem to really have it made. You know, the guy who is a total prick that gets laid all the time. The guy whos an ******* but is pretty well of financially. The guys who likes to put people down and **** but always has a ton of friends and goes to a lot of parties.

But of course we all know its not just being a **** that makes you this kind of *******. There is some kind of x factor that makes *******ness work for these people, and I want to know what it is. Do any of you guys know?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pragmatism and a certain level of sociopathy. Being an asshoul alone will not take you far, I think. Being a man with a backbone that knows how to say no and knows how to waste no time with people who try to sway him from his path because they are miserable themselves one way or another takes you much further.

Business wise, I am currently exploring the Gary Vee tactics "jab, jab, jab, right hook", meaning you offer, offer, offer goods and services to people while expecting almost nothing in return and that will get you moving. I don't think there is a reason or a sense in being an ******* in business (maybe I am wrong, some guys here are more experienced than me in this area).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many stars in your post, I'm going blind!:p

But, for women, jerks are the only option...because nice guys, turn them off.

Then there's the DJ, that rare, irresistible alien from another planet!!!:D

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You want to be the kind of guy she calls an as-sh*le AFTER she has sex with you.

You can't be an as-sh*le in advance and benefit.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to generate interest first.

If you're an ******* without looks or benefits, you're a ****boy, as the hood girls call it. "A boy who ain't about ****". You won't even register on their radar.

You get to act however you want, when you are drawing their eyes though. Just don't think that giving them respect and praise will keep them around, because girls like conflict and drama.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of *******s seem to really have it made. You know, the guy who is a total prick that gets laid all the time. The guy whos an ******* but is pretty well of financially. The guys who likes to put people down and **** but always has a ton of friends and goes to a lot of parties.

But of course we all know its not just being a **** that makes you this kind of *******. There is some kind of x factor that makes *******ness work for these people, and I want to know what it is. Do any of you guys know?
Here: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/being-the-right-kind-of-*******/

I was going to send you something @deesade was kind enough to send me, but instead I found something more
specific to your enquiry. Credit goes to him.