Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be the cool guy at a party

Treetz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the cool guy at a party. This here is a set of guidelines, I think that the cool guy should master..

The Look

Offcourse you are going for a good look! Dress nice but don't overdo it! Dress with taste but also with nonchalance. Pay attention to your clothes, hair and nails but don't let it seem you have been for the mirror for hours!

Sheep or Wolf

If you want to be the cool guy at the party then you have to move freely! Make yourself lose from your friendgroup, dissintresting people and "sticky guys" who hang around you all the time. Find your own way at the party!

Socialize

Talk to as many people as possible. Even when you dont like them at first sight, still go in for the talk. Talk to women, but also with - especially intresseting- men! Men you would like to be seen with. Pay attention to what the say and so interest. Don't stay to long in a conversation and move from conversation to conversation!

Slow down on the boose

Dont drink to much. A lill bit of alchol helps you losen up and makes you sharper within conversations and makes you kill that last bit of shyness! But keep you head cool and don't overdo it..

Don't compare yourself

When you are at the party, don't compare yourself with other men. Be confident with yourself and accept the way you are. Remember you put time and effort in your clothing and you are working on yourself by reading threads like these ;) Remember that most of the guys at that party or in that club isn't working himself like you do!

Remember names

Train yourself to listen en remember when you are talking to people. While someone introduces him or herself repeat the name so you know you heard it right. Repeat the name during the conversation, this will create a bond and a feeling that you two know each other for a longer time!

Take inititative

Be the first to start the conversation. Let the host of the evening introduce you to people, network! Talk about light subject; movies, books, music, anecdotes, hobbies and parties. No talk about work or personal problems.

Compliment

Everyone likes to get compliments. Complement women on her dress, the way she did her hair etc.. Again don't overdo it! There is alot of disscusion about complimenting, my opinion is that complimenting a person while not overdoing sets you a step ahead in the conversation and the seduction road. If you are more like a negative hitter, use both.

Flirt

Be a flirt, eye contact is the key. Have little conversation and leave to come back later to close the deal. Like with most of the above, don't overdo. Acting like a player in most cases won't get you in the right spotlist, nore with women nore with men..

Dancefloor

If you like to dance, be on the dancefloor with different partners. Move like I said about the conversations, from partner to partner. Keep your dances nonsenual, this way you can dance with serveral women. When the right signs are dropped move in more and step the sensual thing up a notch. A friend of mine always goes straight in, grinding behind the girl without having eye contact. I have seen alot of women moving away with a scared look on there face, so don't move in to fast!

Don't be the last to leave

Cool guys don't stay untill the party is over, or untill the bouncer ask you to leave the club already. A cool guy has more on his program than to stay untill the roosters crow. Say goodbye to the people you have talked with, say goodbye to the host of the party and leave with leaving a little dead space... they will miss you...

I know most of the above has been said in previous post, and is kind of obvious but like with most on this site; you have to know it and understand it to make it a lifestyle! Simple things arent always that clear to us!

Good luck at your next party, be the cool guy :cool:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this is what extroverts do. Since I'm not an extrovert and I feel no need to actually be a f*cking fake motherf*cker, I'll not take your advice. But thanks!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be everyones best friend. Talk to someone for awhile and act like you are best friends even if you just met, then move to someone else and repeat. That's all you have to do.

Treetz

Don Juan
Reaction score
betterthandead said:
Sounds like this is what extroverts do. Since I'm not an extrovert and I feel no need to actually be a f*cking fake motherf*cker, I'll not take your advice. But thanks!
I guess this is your reply to my post.. My question is why would you be fake when doing what I described? You can be fake when you are really not interessted in the other persons story. In my case I do believe everyone has got a story and I like to talk with and learn from other people, therefore i'm not faking anything...

Treetz

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
But then again..there's nothing worse than the guy who is "trying" to be the cool guy at the club. Things like this takes time, (at least it was for me) and can be accomplished by observing and learning and being friends with the genuine article.
I totally agree with you there, but I do believe that there is a difference. At some parties you will see a guy who is really trying hard to be the cool guy by getting all the attention being loud mouthed etc.. Being cool at a party in my point of view is just walking around talking to people in general, not to be the tucker max of the party...

Transition

Reaction score
This is pretty much how I was at the club I went to just recently. The effects were amazing I must say. Granted I drank a bit more than I should have...but left early with grace so I didn't make a drunken mess of myself.

So if you do drink to much. Stay conscious of your behavior, and leave before you make a fool of yourself (For example take a nap in the car till you feel better, and bring water to rehydrate yourself. It will help.). Its a lot easier to bow out gracefully than have to make up ground you lost with the people you are around. Stumbling around in a drunken blather is not an attractive quality. Women want someone with self control. When the drink takes over your not in control of yourself.

Treetz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Transition said:
This is pretty much how I was at the club I went to just recently. The effects were amazing I must say. Granted I drank a bit more than I should have...but left early with grace so I didn't make a drunken mess of myself.

So if you do drink to much. Stay conscious of your behavior, and leave before you make a fool of yourself (For example take a nap in the car till you feel better, and bring water to rehydrate yourself. It will help.). Its a lot easier to bow out gracefully than have to make up ground you lost with the people you are around. Stumbling around in a drunken blather is not an attractive quality. Women want someone with self control. When the drink takes over your not in control of yourself.
True. I think it depends on the situation. When you want to be out in the club sarging, limit your drinks or mix it up with water (i.e. one beer, one water, one beer, one water). That way you stay sharp and learn from the actions you take, drinking more might result of saying dumb things and forgetting saying it. If you want to be partying with your friends and do drunk thing, then you drink as much as you want.

When I go out with friends just to party and make some fun, I drink as much as I want to. Although I'm drunk at that moment, I just don't hit on chicks but focus on having a great time with my friends, it just depends on what mood I'm in.