Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be more Responsible?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life is coming together, I'll be graduating exactly one year from today. 80% of the way done with my college degree.

But the thing that's been killing me is... how do I be more responsible as an adult(with my responsibilities and tasks?) This has been an issue since middle school. And if I can get it dialed, I'll be set on making boatloads of money and pursuing my purpose.

The best plan I have now is:
Discipline for my daily tasks
Break down big goals/deadlines/values into daily tasks
Do that every single day
Schedule daily relaxation time, the rest of my time I must stay on my grind

And that's my plan for the time being. Am I missing anything? Is there anything else that I can do to be responsible?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your actions to align to your values or vice versa, and of course, this is tied greatly to money. So if you don't value whatever action you're doin, then you're devoting life energy to something you don't value.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your actions to align to your values or vice versa, and of course, this is tied greatly to money. So if you don't value whatever action you're doin, then you're devoting life energy to something you don't value.
Yeah. Those micro habits and discipline, along with great planning, really add up.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Those micro habits and discipline, along with great planning, really add up.
The gist of what I said comes from a book called "Your Money Or Your Life," a long-time finance book revised. It helps people write down stuff and get accountable for every cent. This, in turn, takes away the worries or emotional strife that managing money or budgeting can cause thus freeing you up from distraction and yearning for things you cannot and should not afford. If you're constantly thinking about something you can not have then you're gonna be in turmoil and unhealthy mental stretches going on in your brain. Peace or satisfaction will allow you to make better decisions and give to others in your daily life without thinking about the small cost much. You can be more present will people (most of which are in the rat race and worrying about keeping up with the Jones).