Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be modern super (single) mom..

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The above.. It speaks for itself.
Yet another mommy bullet dodged. :devil::lol:

Again as always no accountability to be found for her own decisions and action: or own soul searching.
It always someone else fault, not hers.

Don't date single moms bois!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They always try to introduce you to the child.

they also try and make it seem like the kid will have so much in common with you. Like ohhh Johnny Loves golf and working out....just like you !!!! Listen... I don’t give a fck... Johnny doesn’t have my dna.
Well basically....

:rofl:
Or they lie about it and try to hide that they are single mothers. Sigh...

CjXo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why the manosphere r obsessed with single mothers tbh. Call me selfish, but we need more honorable men to foot the bill and help raise those kids.
More stable households = a more stable society.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol!!!! I’ve hooked up with a few and it was like a script. Every one acted the same.... suddenly become obsessed with fitness... try to portray themselves as an amazing potential wife/mom. Sending pics of amazing food.... always loves wine.

they would always bad mouth the ex... and if you hang around too long they will start trying to sell you on their kids. Ohhh Jimmy is such an athlete like me.. he doesn’t get his bum father... he would love meeting you .
Its interesting when these post smashed wall 30 something year olds try to impress you by saying that they work out alot.
That sh1t only makes them more of a cramp to deal with. more aggressive attitude, talking over you and just very masculine.
Give me the feminine 23 year old who looks great in her natural body and doesn’t have to post pictures left and right of her lifting a barbell.