"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How to 'be funny'

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I first read this article from the DJ Boot Camp. Here ya go: https://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall193.htm

Here's a thread I posted on developing wit some time back and a lot of the responses in it mirror the advice from that article.

You already have a sense of humor, you just need to let it out. Listen to funny stuff and your humor will 'awaken' as the article mentions. Be your 'unfiltered' self, is some advice I got earlier today. It works quite well in this context too.

Earlier today, I was talking to this girl I just met and I was having a great time and so was she. I wasn't worried about entertaining her, I was focused on saying whatever I wanted to say and entertaining myself. She just so happened to like it.

AMS #1 fan
Lmao
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Earlier today, I was talking to this girl I just met and I was having a great time and so was she. I wasn't worried about entertaining her, I was focused on saying whatever I wanted to say and entertaining myself. She just so happened to like it.
What did you tell her to escalate? What was asked or told to make her have sex with you?
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
What I should have said...

Mike: Yeah you’re terrible. I’m just trying to eat here. Instead I get attack of the straws! <Smile>
Wait until she is almost done picking them up, grab the final one, and say loudly, "This is the last straw! The last straw!" That is an example of a typical joke in my life that I am the only one who gets.

When I get a beer with a lot of foam on top, I like to complain that every time I come to this place, the waitress gives me head. Every time! I am so sick of it....
 
Top