"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to be fun to be around

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
We all have those people who are always fun to be around with. But last night when out with friends I realized I'm just a normal conversationalist, I ask questions, listen, say something to myself and sometimes I get one of those short half-fake laughs.

Since it's been a very long time since I've been on a date with a girl, I thought about that and came to the conclusion that any girl would just be bored out of her mind at the end. So it needs to change, but don't really know how.

I do have days where I feel good and am quite witty, sadly those days never happen when I want them.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Sometimes I have to dumb myself down. I avoid nerdy topics and serious political discussions. Try to playfully tease and bring up topics that are fun like “I saw this great movie recently” or just stuff that gets the girl talking and in a good mood. They are like cats. Dangle some string in front of them and keep them entertained or they will find someone or something else to entertain them.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
We all have those people who are always fun to be around with. But last night when out with friends I realized I'm just a normal conversationalist, I ask questions, listen, say something to myself and sometimes I get one of those short half-fake laughs.

Since it's been a very long time since I've been on a date with a girl, I thought about that and came to the conclusion that any girl would just be bored out of her mind at the end. So it needs to change, but don't really know how.

I do have days where I feel good and am quite witty, sadly those days never happen when I want them.
Develop charisma and charms. Some have a innate depth of charm and charisma. You see it in Dwayne Johnson or Arnie. Dwayne cultivated from baby face try hard Rocky maivia to the rock. The depth of not giving a **** authenticity. Read about it. Learn it. Cultivate it. YouTuber ToddV calls it aliveness. It's a cornerstone of game and the vehicle of compliance.
 
Top