Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be fun to be around

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have those people who are always fun to be around with. But last night when out with friends I realized I'm just a normal conversationalist, I ask questions, listen, say something to myself and sometimes I get one of those short half-fake laughs.

Since it's been a very long time since I've been on a date with a girl, I thought about that and came to the conclusion that any girl would just be bored out of her mind at the end. So it needs to change, but don't really know how.

I do have days where I feel good and am quite witty, sadly those days never happen when I want them.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to dumb myself down. I avoid nerdy topics and serious political discussions. Try to playfully tease and bring up topics that are fun like “I saw this great movie recently” or just stuff that gets the girl talking and in a good mood. They are like cats. Dangle some string in front of them and keep them entertained or they will find someone or something else to entertain them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have those people who are always fun to be around with. But last night when out with friends I realized I'm just a normal conversationalist, I ask questions, listen, say something to myself and sometimes I get one of those short half-fake laughs.

Since it's been a very long time since I've been on a date with a girl, I thought about that and came to the conclusion that any girl would just be bored out of her mind at the end. So it needs to change, but don't really know how.

I do have days where I feel good and am quite witty, sadly those days never happen when I want them.
Develop charisma and charms. Some have a innate depth of charm and charisma. You see it in Dwayne Johnson or Arnie. Dwayne cultivated from baby face try hard Rocky maivia to the rock. The depth of not giving a **** authenticity. Read about it. Learn it. Cultivate it. YouTuber ToddV calls it aliveness. It's a cornerstone of game and the vehicle of compliance.