"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to be confident

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
As we all know confidence and looks are the key to getting that chick you want. The girl has to be attracted to you physically or all the confidence in the world does not mean squat.

I think a great confidence booster is taking pride in something that you are better at then others. It might sound arrogant, but I think it works.

For example, I consider myself more cultured, historically knowledgable and more sophisiticated than most guys. Is being sophisticated a great thing and do all guys think being sophisticated as their goal? No, probably not, and alot probably do not care. The point is, it is important to me and I take pride in that. It does not have to be sophisitication, it could be anything. For example........

You are a good artist or computer programmer...better than the average person.....
You Know more about chemistry and engineering than most
You Can speak 2 foreign languages
You have better athletic ability than most.
You Ran the Boston Marathon (or any marathon)
You Can run the mile in under 5 minutes.


Take pride in something that you have accomplished or a trait that you think is something to be proud of. It does not matter if most people think what you are proud of or what you can do is meaningless. What matter is how YOU see it. Knowing that I am or atleast, thinking I am more sophisticated than most others, makes me feel confident inside. Use this confidence to help you score chicks and succeed in other parts of life. It could be anything even though it sounds arrogant in a way, I think it will help with a positive attitude.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top