Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a smooth talker?

PimpDaddy

Reaction score
how do i become a smooth talker? i never what to say to get in the minds of girls

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch movies like cruel intentions. The Sebastian character in that movie seems to be a smooth operator with the ladies. Also start complimenting women on their beauty. Soon you'll have the confidence you need for it to come out naturally in you and you'll know exactly what to say to get into a woman's head.

Good luck Player and may you start banging tail like a rock star.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
loveorlust said:
Watch movies like cruel intentions. The Sebastian character in that movie seems to be a smooth operator with the ladies.

Good luck Player and may you start banging tail like a rock star.
Good advice. I'm no movie buff, but Sebastian is one of the best dj characters I've ever seen.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello my friend,

you either have wit or you don't...wit, like humor, is something that is not learned...acquired perhaps, but only to an extend and a very small degree.

all is not lost though...you can always learn a skill etc. to set you apart from your competition.

I would suggest you'd stop trying to develop things like wit and smooth talking because it is simply not possible. Not only that, but people will be able to tell you're trying too hard, and that my friend, is the equvilant of being an idiot....if not worse!!!

It is a mindset and lifestyle that you simply have or you don't

not all of us can be smooth :D

best wishes.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if we're using movies as a guide--james dean in rebel without a cause

hell, james dean period. you can't get smoother than james dean.

speak slow. speak softly. give short, clever answers. smirk.

dude was something else when it came to being cool

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, regardless of what nighcrawler says and the innate 'inherent' ability to talk to girls
Practise will improve you

How many hours and minutes a week would you say you spend talking to women?

My advice is simple

Increase the amount of time you spend talking to women

Hit on more women, talk to more women, approach more women. Even women who are your friends, just talk to them more.

Personally, I think I'm witty and I think just talking to more women makes you more comfortable around women which makes you more relaxed which makes it easier to be funny/witty/confident.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank Moody from Californication. Hitch from Hitch.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you run faster? By actually running faster.
How do you lift heavier weights? By lifting heavier weights.
How do you socialize better? By socializing more.
Get the drift?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Observe gentlemen who are good at that and once you start to have a grasp start practicing yourself, start with old waitress if it needs so you wont be nervous and they will give you time and attention being them not used to that.

When you get more confident and comfortable move to harder targets, and keep in mind that the hardest part is to move from 0 to 1 than to 5 to 10 in that kind of ability.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever talked to a girl (or even a dude for that matter) who you consider yourself superior to?

Bet you were witty, confident etc...

I think half the battle is rewiring your brain to act that way regardless of how the woman looks, acts etc. You need to learn how to regard a HB 9 Model the same way you'd talk to the nerdy librarian HB 5.

Then the smoothness will follow.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The key is to have enough confidence that when you stumble over your words you can keep a smile on your face. Also, to be able to approach anyone, anytime without a planned line.

We convey subliminal status messages. I noticed that after dating a 9 for a few months, other 9's naturally were ready to go out with me, instead of being that dream girl that might.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read any Tucker Max book to get the basic idea of how he talks to women. Sure, he is a little over the top, but the point is he doesn't care what happens so he approaches everybody.