Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a real PUA....My Last Post

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last post....
Hmmm... a lot of new guys here now. Its like an AFC support network.

Gentlemen...i am a PUA. (No longer a "DJ"). I pick women up. I have a lifestyle. I live it and now know guys worldwide who do this too. I love it!! But this board is where i started. Last year!

If your goal is to be a PUA then read on. If your goal is for a relationship or to be a seducer. Ignore this post. You'll hate it.

I was a complete AFC before i found this board.. I got word of this place last Christmas from some net search. Back then, the top poster here was SEXPDX. In fact i started out as a keyboard jockey- y'know, learning the theory and stuff. Being online when i should be out sarging. You can tell from my early posts I had no clue. Whats more, i still sucked in real life.

In fact, knowing the game (as a "DJ") picked me up and turned me round from ROCK BOTTOM. It gave me a bravado i was a better man, who now had the POTENTIAL to get laid when i chose to. Regardless of looks.

Actually, this confidence actually crept out into the real world and i started being an alpha badboy and pulling hot little chycks when i went out. I made mistakes and f@cked up loads. But i learnt (still am).

What i want you guys to realise is you can all get laid. You just need to look at this forum as a turnaround point. Something that has *possibly* saved you from spending your life as a tool.

The only thing stopping you *NOW* is your inner game. Your ability to go out and FAIL. You dont need to learn umpteen techniques (outter game).....you just need a basic understanding (alpha qualities), and to practice in the realworld.

PRACTICE IS KING. YOU WILL IMPROVE. YOU WILL GET LAID IF YOU AIM TO FAIL.

Run sarges and aim to fail. Open targets wherever you see them. Get blown out by them. Repeat. Fail. Repeat. Fail.

Get over the IDEA of not being able to approach. Once you do this you automatically are better than the next guy. You will improve....you will not appear desperate or nervous. You'll develop what to say. You will then succeed.

...Then you can start running material/techniques you read on this site (patterns/openers/negs whatever). Material and techniques should be there for you to fall back on and help demonstrate your personality (if it sucks).

It should NOT be your entire game.

I want you all to realise (something i didnt) that there is a lot of cr@p on this board....and some Gold-dust. 90% of the guys here are AFC...but getting better by the day. 90% of the posts here are from keyboard jockeys. So stick to posts made by guys here with a good rep. Especially the old skool guys, the guys who post field/lay reports. Theyre out in the real worls and what they say is valuable.

Anything you learn from them should then be tried out by YOU.

If an idea/gimmick doesnt work for you -it failed...so DISCARD it! At least you tried it! Keep the stuff that works for you in you as it'll calibrate into your own unique personality...not necessarily someone elses . Practice. Then some.

This is how you build a PUA personality.

Forget the gay little polls on here to determine what the best cologne is. You can smell like a polecat and still pull. Forget post about oneitis. Forget posts on how many days you should leave to call her. If your PERSONALITY and ATTITUDE are good then this is not important as you will have already built up enough attraction for this stuff not to matter.

Forget sarging online...its gay. Forget phone sarges...they suck. Forget little girls that have broken your heart. Theyre gone. Its over. You failed there (~Congrats!).

Forget spending all your time online to learn the next trick. Theyre worthless until your inner game, your confidence and your attitude are correct.

Get this by failing.

This is how you become a PUA.

You will learn your own tricks. You'll naturally develop them in the field. IT IS YOUR PERSONALITY THAT IS THE KEY THING TO DEVELOP. If you have a great one...then youre almost there!

Get out and meet girls in real life. Hang with guys who get girls. The quickest way to learn is thru direct experience. It is possible to f@ck-close a girl on the same day you meet her. Even at the bus stop. ATTITUDE is key. Your attitude to going out and meeting girls is what actually makes you different. Different than before you found this board and when you sucked.

You sucked chiefly because your attitude sucked.

Once you get that sorted it will become internalised. And part of YOU. Then you are closer to being better. Things only become internalised if you use them in real life.

You are as good as you want to be (If you hate sarging in clubs, learn in the street. Then learn clubs). Just because you are not born as a natural doesnt mean you can't be better than one. I know guys who learnt so much in field they now wipe the floor with naturals.

Remember~

Attitudes of approaching will become normal when you repeat.
Material you use will become internal and natural when you repeat.
Success will become natural when you repeat... TO FAILURE

This is my last post as i moved on. I am thankful for what i learnt here. But now i have reached the next stage. The real world. Real wingmen and a real social network. I now discuss the game in real life.

The time for change is in your hands...take the leap.

Signing off.....

:p

Last edited:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tremendous post Mukester. You are now a Don Juan. Welcome to the DJ's world.

Sorry that you are leaving.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys...I dare say i'll probably pop in from time to time. I just saw Pook's article about failure on this board, and i guess he sort of has the same notion in a roundabout way. BUT what everyone needs to do is get out THERE. Sarge if you want to improve. Practice is king.

PS: bump! ;)

Last edited:

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely inspirational.

I was a complete AFC before i found this board.. I got word of this place last Christmas from some net search
I started off here as a DFC (my own term) I barely even had a conversation with a girl. I got one phone number from a hottie but was too scared to call. What a fool I was. I came here because I realized how much I wasted time by trying to be the dateless wonder. I wanted to leave HS a chump so that way when HS reunion comes around, I can have the world in my handbasket.

In fact, knowing the game (as a "DJ") picked me up and turned me round from ROCK BOTTOM
I felt I was at rock bottom too when I came here. I never went to a HS dance. The senior prom was supposed to be the most valuable experience in HS and never went. The only girls that wanted to go with me were the ones that weren't asked when it was down to the wire (last few days) Most of them resorted to just asking out lower classmen. How sad.

The only thing stopping you *NOW* is your inner game. Your ability to go out and FAIL. You dont need to learn umpteen techniques (outter game).....you just need a basic understanding (alpha qualities), and to practice in the realworld.
Sounds like the naturalism threads I made on this forum. Its all about getting in touch with yourself. C+F, Neghits, etc. are all decent tools but without the balls and your inner game, they are completely useless.

---------------
Overall I think it was a great post Mukester. I have definitely learned a lot from the 6 months I've been here and I am definitely learning more and more. I am forever the student and experience is the only teacher.

Reaction score
beautiful post you made man, I totally agree.

And yes. I too am much much much better at PUs, and just the little things that help in being better at getting girls overall. What's funny is that I've always had that ability in me to get girls, it was just my mind and the way I lived my life that made impediments and excuses to not succeed. And excuses are far far worse than failing or being blown away. In fact, believe it or not, I HAVEN'T failed! I dont' know why, but I just haven't. But it still doesn't make me any better than the next man, maybe more knowledgeble and a little more experienced but not better.

Its all about just being patient, a hell of a lot of practice, and perseverance. For those new guys, just because you've been on this site for about 3-4 months and haven't gotten laid, isn't a reason to get discouraged and quit or whatever. It's all about keeping at it. Like my mother told me, "If it's worth starting, it might as well be worth finishing"

Gotta love that post, DJ BIBLE MATERIAL RIGHT THERE BROES, READ THAT POST AGAIN NEWCOMERS AND OTHERS HAVING TROUBLE WITH GETTING SLUTS!!!

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh, more people leaving, more n00bs. :( -sniff-

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
dude u r a noob...with an amazingly high post/day count
I'm not a noob, been here longer than you have. Just different username.

I have amazingly high post/day count because I did it on purpose, the first day I spend 1 hr. on it, the following rest of the day I spend 15-30 min. on it, trying to make this acct as good. :0 :)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent article man.

One of the best...

Really gives me a lift! :)

EVERYONE VORE FOR THIS ARTICLE! 5 STARS!

People need to read this!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a great way to leave the board. Respect. :cool:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
I'm not a noob, been here longer than you have. Just different username.

I have amazingly high post/day count because I did it on purpose, the first day I spend 1 hr. on it, the following rest of the day I spend 15-30 min. on it, trying to make this acct as good. :0 :)
you dont have to prove yourself to me;)

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
you dont have to prove yourself to me;)
Not proving anything, just saying. Since you're the one always stalking me and flaming me.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys quit bickering! Mukester is leaving!

The DJ boards are bout learning and getting on well with other DJs.

It really annoys me when people flame eachother. So stop!

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Guys quit bickering! Mukester is leaving!

The DJ boards are bout learning and getting on well with other DJs.

It really annoys me when people flame eachother. So stop!
In case you like banning, ask the people to judge who started this first. And then see for yourself, he is the one stalking me, do a search.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a mod, i cant ban peeps.

Sure why dont ya block him from contacting you? See your user control panel for info.

END THIS NOW GUYS! PERIOD.

ACT LIKE DJS!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is exactly the stuff I have started to realize now... I have failed so many times I don't give a damn any more. I work up my attitude and I can feel the change and the effect on people. Find out what works and what does not. I am still not very good but that feeling... the freedom when you know that if one fails you have five more to go to. It brings the right qualitites alive, the alpha attitude where people have to fight for you. Every AFC who wonder how you get that feeling, do as Mukester says. Fail and learn, fail and learn!

Sometimes I go out and do a lot of techniques just right... but I ALWAYS fail when I do that. And sometimes I go out and have a really great attitude... then no matter what I do I get numbers and interrest. This thing happened to me this last weekend and man did it change my life. It thought me that the techniques are worthless without the attitude as you say.

This post is a genuine work of art. Everyone take it to heart. Listen, see and feel the words he says.

L|feForc£
--------
"Here you would most likely find a lot of very insightful quotes"

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I was so pissed at myself I couldn't see straight a few mins ago, because I today I reverted into a little AFC ***** and lost my balls. Now I learned something from your great post, "I Failed and it feels great!"

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should go in the DJ Bible. Come to think of it, it's like a summary of Fingers' Shattering the Limits post. Don't worry about rules or ****, just develop your own game. It's like basketball. You aren't Michael Jordan. You aren't Larry Bird, and you aren't Magic Johnson. But, study their games and take the best of all worlds and develop your own game.