Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a better conversationalist

moser

Reaction score
This perplexes me to no end when people say they can't think of things to talk about with chicks
Ha haha... So if you can't understand these people how can u give them good advice. I'm one of them and I will explain it to you: I always have plenty of great topics to talk about with chicks but only when there are no chicks in front of me. The problem is that i'm not laid back enough when i talk to the chicks i don't know well. My thoughts can't go freely and the only topic i find in my head is endless EMPTINESS.

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
when most ppl say they cant think of stuff to talk about, i think wat they really mean is that they cant think of something INTERESTING to talk about

i used to be like that. sure i could talk about my how my goldfish swam around 3 times, or wat her favourite food is, but it'd bore the **** out of her and me

good post anyhow

snogroove

Reaction score
My Goldfish swam around his bowl three times today.

I think this could be an incredibly funny, bizarre, idea for a deadpan joke.

" I had a pretty good day. I watched my goldfish swim around his bowl. He did (look up and remember)
three laps ,no, four I think."

Then just look at her. If she has no sense of humor she will flinch. If she has a brain she will laugh at how bizarre it is. :p

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
snogroove said:
I think this could be an incredibly funny, bizarre, idea for a deadpan joke.

" I had a pretty good day. I watched my goldfish swim around his bowl. He did (look up and remember)
three laps ,no, four I think."

Then just look at her. If she has no sense of humor she will flinch. If she has a brain she will laugh at how bizarre it is. :p
Then see if she wants to come to your place and watch your fish swim. Exciting, no? :yes:

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of this 26-year old girl that I talked to when I was 19. I said the smartest and dumbest things out of my head and surprisingly that attracted her even more. Yea, how can anybody ever run out of things to talk about? It's beyond me.