Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ATTRACT women......Part III

bondjamesbond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn cat woke me up.....I'm still half asleep......already on my 3rd cup of coffee........Here goes.....

I've told you about looks and attitude, now you need to know the "How" stuff....

It's easy, really. In fact, it's so simple that it's almost ridiculous.

The answer is in the way you use YOUR EYES!!

Yup, that's it.....you have to use your eyes....

Unless you're blind, you use your eyes to communicate with women more than your mouth.

Ever see any of the old "Dracula" movies? How did he "freeze" his soon-to-be victims? He used a hypnotic stare.

I'm not suggesting that you try a "Dracula" approach.....or that you just stare at a woman like you're the village idiot....

Eye contact can be very intimidating......Police are trained to use it to guage reactions to questions, etc.,....

Direct eye contact with a woman, combined with a nice smile tells a woman "I like what I'm seeing, I am interested in you".....

The reason most guys don't use it is because of fear and shyness. When you look at a woman you don't know and hold eye contact just a little longer than normal it let's the cat out of the bag, so to speak.....

You must do it and not come across as a perverted moron......alot of it is timing....it always worked best for me when I was in "motion"....walking, turning my head directly towards them and smiling....

I'm a married guy.....I don't do this stuff anymore (well, almost never) because it works so well that I don't want the temptation, it's that effective...

Does it work on all women, everywhere, all the time? Of course not. But the ones who look back, taking notice of your eyes and smile, are attracted almost instantly.

Why? Because it's flattering and mesmerizing, that's why! What if some nice looking babe does it to you? You're hooked!

Eye contact with a good smile indicates confidence and self-assurance. Shy people can't do this, their eyes dart around everywhere.

Remember.....use your eyes and smile, it's your God-given weapon......if they look back, and hold it for just a teeny-tiny second too long, you've attracted them!

Next I'll talk about approaching......

Later

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff about the importance of eyecontacts, man!

Strange...It has been like one and a half years, and still I'm the first to comment on this post.

Last edited:

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm the second, good post. Makes a lot of sense when you explain the difference between those who are shy and those who aren't.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl and I stopped each other in the staircase and looked at each other for a moment. I can't remember if I smiled or not, but she did, and looked down.

Now, I KNOW that she likes me, but if I try asking out a girl at work {grocery store}, won't that get me into trouble?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by GuitarOnFire
A girl and I stopped each other in the staircase and looked at each other for a moment. I can't remember if I smiled or not, but she did, and looked down.

Now, I KNOW that she likes me, but if I try asking out a girl at work {grocery store}, won't that get me into trouble?
Yea, I have come to realize a girl (a stranger) who smiles at you definitely means she likes what she sees. Why the hell would you get in trouble? Some places do not like employees getting involved but people do it anyways. Are you really that concerned about losing your job at a grocery store?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol ive been getting looks around campus and havent been taking action. its been a nice confidence booster but i'll start taking action from now on lol

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that too much eye contact can have the opposite effect. For instance, when I was younger, I would look right at someones eyes and not blink (contacts) for the duration of the conversation. Many times, girls told me that I was "too intense" and should lighten up with the "eye thing." I will agree that shy people often do not look into your eyes, though they may look at you fleetingly to see if you are paying attention.