"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how to ask

surface1030

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
okay wsup fellow dj's. lately i've been kickin' it with this chick from school. we started talking like 3 weeks ago and we have been going out [movies/dinner/bowling]. i try to make it fun here and there. i'm really happy when i'm with her and i can tell shes happy with me. we havn't done anything yet, not even kiss, DOH! but i'm gonna try on the next date. i'm gonna try that little tip on the homepage of sosuave.com, haha. the "Lay one on her". we'll see how that goes :D anyways, i was just wondering how do i ask her to be my gf? what things do i and do i not say to her while i'm asking her? i just dont want to be going out with her alot and not even be gf/bf cause i hate it when people play games on each other. i dont know if i put that in an understanding way but if anyone can clear that up and answer my question, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Just kiss her!

Honestly, once you kiss her things will just unravel. When you walk take her hand, show some affection... treat her like your girlfriend. One kiss isnt something to jump to an exclusive relationship on - so leave it unspoken. She might ask "so... does this mean we are going out?" Smile, kiss her again, and say yes.

HOWEVER most girls appreciate it if you go with the flow... they wonder a little about the situation and just work harder to hold your attention. HAVE FUN WITH IT!
 

surface1030

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
so like slowly and slowly we will both think of the same thing and then out of nowhere we'll be gf/bf. just let it flow. i get it. thanks man. :D
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I think there was a thread I looked at a few days ago about the same thing.


But, yes I'd wait til that first kiss you ask her out. Go with it for a while, but you'll want to eventually ask her out. Regardless, most girls I know like to know if things are official or not.
 
Top