"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How to ask her on a date, when in front of other people

PoZest

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Theres this girl I like that I see almost daily, but only for a few seconds when busy in work, and I feel like she likes me too, but shes quiet.
Is there a way I can ask her on a date, when the only times I see her she's in a room with other people around who would definitely be listening?
Do I involve them too and jokingly say "I think me and her should go on a date" or just say it to her but knowing others will hear?
Can't really speak to her alone.
These are people I see almost every day in work, and sort of known them a while.
Any advice on how I can ask her, or even just signal that I'm into her?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You shouldn't be asking women you work with out on dates. It usually ends badly
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
no big deal..quit your job, get a new one, and just invite her on your next adventure.
 
Top