How to Ask a Girl to Be Your G/F

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you ask her "Hey, so tell me about your past boyfriends. What made you stick with them , and be their girlfriend? Why did you be their girlfriend?"
Something to that effect. If she's interested, she will begin dropping hints at how, and why and when.
And as always, you need to be touching her intimately like a man to his woman. Look into her eyes, and be sexually playful. Nothing obviously intended for the bedroom though.
No AFC wusiness. Act like she's your's already, and you're trying to find out what your woman wants.
If her IL is high, she WILL drop hints. She will talk about what qualities they had, and how she was seduced, etc.
Pay attention. She may perk up and start to give you the lead and info on how to do this, she will also start to hear indirectly that you DO have in mind the exclusivity arrangement.
Good luck.

But NO: "Will you please be my GF?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
...I think a lot of it depends on the girl. The girl that I have been goin out wit the past month and a half is a Very nice girl. Everytime i hung out with her, i see her parents (who are very nice to me) and talk to them...
It has nothing to do with the girl...
CORVETTE06 said:
...After reading these posts, I am still left with the same question...

Do I ask her since she might be shy and doesnt want to ask me?
See, told 'ya that it has nothing to do with the girl...
CORVETTE06 said:
Do I say something that indirectly hints towards it, and see how she responds and make my next move based on her response?
Afraid of her rejecting 'ya huh?
CORVETTE06 said:
Or Do I still continue to just keep it cool?
Does 'keep it cool' mean 'avoid doing anything in the hopes that you will be lucky enough that the situation plays out in your favor without any action on your part?'