"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How to argue with the girls and win?

BornWinner

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
That's my question.

I've come across some girls who like to argue and start irritating me around, therefore I would like you guys to give me some techniques to win in any arguments.

Some of them seem to like arguing so I am gonna beat them in their own game and make the people around me respect me.

Come on guys, bring it on!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I have the answer - never argue with a woman!!!! Only hos try to challenge a man and would argue with him. Women don't do this (argue/challenge men) because they know their proper place in the scheme of things. However there are women (hos) who are angry and try to usurp the power of men and will challenge them!

To this I say that you must harshly put them in their proper place and let them know that men do not argue - we fight!!!! If she wants to do battle then put up your fists and tell her to "bring it forth!!!"

If she attacks you, don't use your fist just backhand the ho and then tell her you gave her forewarning!! And then brush off your shoulders as if there was dust to be removed (she represents the dust) and leave!!!

BTW Bornwinner, I'm glad to see/hear/read that you are still alive considering the severity of your thread from a few months ago!
 
Last edited:

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Yup this is a fundamental I learned hardcore as well. I love to debate cause it is a challenge. WOMEN do not debate they argue and use it for other reasons. The more you pay attention to their **** the worse off you'll be. You just don't argue with them. It is all about an attempt to usurp power. Do not let a women change your reality.

Marla Singer: blah blah blah blah nag nag nag
Tyler Durden: This conversation is over!

(Say that clearly and powerfully and they will know what is up)


Story: I had an arguement wit a girl where she yelled at me for going to a strip club. I engaged her a little then I smartened up as i noticing **** getting worse and ignored everything she said. Even though she kept saying "told ya i was right! told ya! blah blah"

Told me I was immoral and hypocritical was the point of her argument. 2 weeks later she calls me in the morning still drunk after a wild night out at the STRIP CLUB getting on stage and dancing with the dancers and getting kicked out.

You follow me dude.

Okay that solves it
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Argueing or debating with a woman is like pissing into the wind. Anyone that does it on a regular basis needs to consider a mental evaluation :p

Nah, those two guys have hit the nail on the head. I've little to add except that I agree.
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Originally posted by BornWinner
That's my question.

I've come across some girls who like to argue and start irritating me around, therefore I would like you guys to give me some techniques to win in any arguments.

Laugh and walk away !!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
"Men will never win an argument when talking to a woman. No matter how great of a man you are, you are going to fail... There is a simple reason for this : When men argue, they like to make sense!" Chris Rock

Dont argue/debate with her unless u are teasing her.
 

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
How about this for an argument...

''... if you don't know by now, I'm not going to tell you''

wtf? :rolleyes:
 

BornWinner

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJBen
Argueing or debating with a woman is like pissing into the wind. Anyone that does it on a regular basis needs to consider a mental evaluation :p

Nah, those two guys have hit the nail on the head. I've little to add except that I agree.
Anybody who has "intelligence" knows that argueing is nothing serious and does not require mental evaluation because argueing is not a sickness. If this is so difficult to understand, then I guess it's time for mental evaluation because it is not normal to have such kind of low intelligence :p
 

BornWinner

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Human Beings are born with brains but some don't use it

Originally posted by Frankie Poullain
How about this for an argument...

''... if you don't know by now, I'm not going to tell you''

wtf? :rolleyes:
There's a saying "If a man doesnt know he doesn't know, leave him alone"

"If a man doesn't know he knows, then make him aware of it"

"If a man knows he doesnt know, then teach him"

These quotes mentioned it well. Now, intelligent people will understand it and believe that if a man doesn't know by now, then he is supposed to be told the truth. Unlike some unintelligent people who thinks that if you don't know by now, I'm not going to tell you.

WTF? :rolleyes:
 

BornWinner

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Are there any ways to beat them in their own game if they get out of place?

Probably put them back into their own place.

Or make them shut up and leave you alone without argueing with you again when you start to speak????
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
"Men will never win an argument when talking to a woman. No matter how great of a man you are, you are going to fail... There is a simple reason for this : When men argue, they like to make sense!" Chris Rock
JSH, that's exactly what I was going to say. I was gonna say that if you want to win an argument with a women you don't have to make sense (or as some people put it, play stupid).
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I have the answer - never argue with a woman!!!! Only hos try to challenge a man and would argue with him. Women don't do this (argue/challenge men) because they know their proper place in the scheme of things. However there are women (hos) who are angry and try to usurp the power of men and will challenge them!
You just called my mother a h0e then... What have I told you have the word h0e?? WOMEN ARE NOT H0ES THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, GREAT, FUNLOVING HUMAN BEINGS THAT ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN MEN.

Stop disrespecting them for being intelligent and smart in how they run things.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Kinetic, if the man is in error then he should be challenged - I am referring to those women who have been corrupted and who think that they are men and challenge the proper status of men when there is no basis for doing so!!!!!!!!!

A HOR IS WHAT A HOR DOES!!!!! SISTER, MOTHER, DAUGHTER - it doesn't matter - she is a hor for being a hor!!!!!! If she is getting plucked by anyone besides her husband then she is a hor!!!!!

Why not face the reality????
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
PRL, after you face the fact that your mother is a hor, I'll face the fact that my girlfriend (your sister is my gf) is a hor. Simple! We're both in denial that your family is a bunch of hores.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
A HOR IS WHAT A HOR DOES!!!!! SISTER, MOTHER, DAUGHTER - it doesn't matter - she is a hor for being a hor!!!!!! If she is getting plucked by anyone besides her husband then she is a hor!!!!!

Why not face the reality????
No then she's either a slut or someone reconsidering her pick and doing something better/more exciting.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
No then she's either a slut or someone reconsidering her pick and doing something better/more exciting.
This is homo/chump thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Ebach is a homosexual faggot and upset of my correct stance!!!! Say no to Ho-mos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Ebach
PRL, here, let me help you out: gay.com
Ebach is a faggot and a sick percerted bytch!!!! Say no to ho-mos!!!
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
I'm done with your weak ass. I'm out... peace
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top