How to argue with the girls and win?

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my question.

I've come across some girls who like to argue and start irritating me around, therefore I would like you guys to give me some techniques to win in any arguments.

Some of them seem to like arguing so I am gonna beat them in their own game and make the people around me respect me.

Come on guys, bring it on!

Reaction score
I have the answer - never argue with a woman!!!! Only hos try to challenge a man and would argue with him. Women don't do this (argue/challenge men) because they know their proper place in the scheme of things. However there are women (hos) who are angry and try to usurp the power of men and will challenge them!

To this I say that you must harshly put them in their proper place and let them know that men do not argue - we fight!!!! If she wants to do battle then put up your fists and tell her to "bring it forth!!!"

If she attacks you, don't use your fist just backhand the ho and then tell her you gave her forewarning!! And then brush off your shoulders as if there was dust to be removed (she represents the dust) and leave!!!

BTW Bornwinner, I'm glad to see/hear/read that you are still alive considering the severity of your thread from a few months ago!

Last edited:

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup this is a fundamental I learned hardcore as well. I love to debate cause it is a challenge. WOMEN do not debate they argue and use it for other reasons. The more you pay attention to their **** the worse off you'll be. You just don't argue with them. It is all about an attempt to usurp power. Do not let a women change your reality.

Marla Singer: blah blah blah blah nag nag nag
Tyler Durden: This conversation is over!

(Say that clearly and powerfully and they will know what is up)

Story: I had an arguement wit a girl where she yelled at me for going to a strip club. I engaged her a little then I smartened up as i noticing **** getting worse and ignored everything she said. Even though she kept saying "told ya i was right! told ya! blah blah"

Told me I was immoral and hypocritical was the point of her argument. 2 weeks later she calls me in the morning still drunk after a wild night out at the STRIP CLUB getting on stage and dancing with the dancers and getting kicked out.

You follow me dude.

Okay that solves it

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Argueing or debating with a woman is like pissing into the wind. Anyone that does it on a regular basis needs to consider a mental evaluation :p

Nah, those two guys have hit the nail on the head. I've little to add except that I agree.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BornWinner
That's my question.

I've come across some girls who like to argue and start irritating me around, therefore I would like you guys to give me some techniques to win in any arguments.

Laugh and walk away !!!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men will never win an argument when talking to a woman. No matter how great of a man you are, you are going to fail... There is a simple reason for this : When men argue, they like to make sense!" Chris Rock

Dont argue/debate with her unless u are teasing her.

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this for an argument...

''... if you don't know by now, I'm not going to tell you''

wtf? :rolleyes:

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
Argueing or debating with a woman is like pissing into the wind. Anyone that does it on a regular basis needs to consider a mental evaluation :p

Nah, those two guys have hit the nail on the head. I've little to add except that I agree.
Anybody who has "intelligence" knows that argueing is nothing serious and does not require mental evaluation because argueing is not a sickness. If this is so difficult to understand, then I guess it's time for mental evaluation because it is not normal to have such kind of low intelligence :p

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Human Beings are born with brains but some don't use it

Originally posted by Frankie Poullain
How about this for an argument...

''... if you don't know by now, I'm not going to tell you''

wtf? :rolleyes:
There's a saying "If a man doesnt know he doesn't know, leave him alone"

"If a man doesn't know he knows, then make him aware of it"

"If a man knows he doesnt know, then teach him"

These quotes mentioned it well. Now, intelligent people will understand it and believe that if a man doesn't know by now, then he is supposed to be told the truth. Unlike some unintelligent people who thinks that if you don't know by now, I'm not going to tell you.

WTF? :rolleyes:

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any ways to beat them in their own game if they get out of place?

Probably put them back into their own place.

Or make them shut up and leave you alone without argueing with you again when you start to speak????

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men will never win an argument when talking to a woman. No matter how great of a man you are, you are going to fail... There is a simple reason for this : When men argue, they like to make sense!" Chris Rock
JSH, that's exactly what I was going to say. I was gonna say that if you want to win an argument with a women you don't have to make sense (or as some people put it, play stupid).

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I have the answer - never argue with a woman!!!! Only hos try to challenge a man and would argue with him. Women don't do this (argue/challenge men) because they know their proper place in the scheme of things. However there are women (hos) who are angry and try to usurp the power of men and will challenge them!
You just called my mother a h0e then... What have I told you have the word h0e?? WOMEN ARE NOT H0ES THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, GREAT, FUNLOVING HUMAN BEINGS THAT ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN MEN.

Stop disrespecting them for being intelligent and smart in how they run things.

Reaction score
Kinetic, if the man is in error then he should be challenged - I am referring to those women who have been corrupted and who think that they are men and challenge the proper status of men when there is no basis for doing so!!!!!!!!!

A HOR IS WHAT A HOR DOES!!!!! SISTER, MOTHER, DAUGHTER - it doesn't matter - she is a hor for being a hor!!!!!! If she is getting plucked by anyone besides her husband then she is a hor!!!!!

Why not face the reality????

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, after you face the fact that your mother is a hor, I'll face the fact that my girlfriend (your sister is my gf) is a hor. Simple! We're both in denial that your family is a bunch of hores.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
A HOR IS WHAT A HOR DOES!!!!! SISTER, MOTHER, DAUGHTER - it doesn't matter - she is a hor for being a hor!!!!!! If she is getting plucked by anyone besides her husband then she is a hor!!!!!

Why not face the reality????
No then she's either a slut or someone reconsidering her pick and doing something better/more exciting.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
No then she's either a slut or someone reconsidering her pick and doing something better/more exciting.
This is homo/chump thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Ebach is a homosexual faggot and upset of my correct stance!!!! Say no to Ho-mos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
PRL, here, let me help you out: gay.com
Ebach is a faggot and a sick percerted bytch!!!! Say no to ho-mos!!!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done with your weak ass. I'm out... peace