Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to approach the topic of "commited relationship"

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have been dating this girl for awhile now (almost 3 months) and things are serious between us. Neither one of us have ever brought up the issue of being in a comitted realtionship (being gf/bf). I really care about her and i feel ready to be in a relationship with her and i want to take the next step with her.

How do you think i should go about talking about the issue? what should i say?

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 months is a long time to just date and not have a relationship, i'm surprised that she is still around. No offense to you at all.

They say to wait until she brings something up about a relationship...well for me the first and LAST time i waited for a girl to do that she left me after a month because she thought "she was just some other girl" because i wasn't initiating anything about a relationship.

just bring it up...see what happens.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually 3 months isn't a long time. More times than not the fortitude of a relationship isn't determined until the 6 month mark. That's the point when people really start thinking about a viable LTR with their partner. It's the time when both people can look back at enough past experiences with their partner to determine whether going beyond the 6 month mark is worth the the continued effort.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
just stating from experience is all. and the experience of friends. although i'm 20 and you are 39 heh you got 19 years on me!

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You pretty much said it yourself, tell her

I really care about you and i feel ready to be in a relationship and i want to take the next step.

Then ask her if she wants to be your g/f

I agree with others that 3 months is a long time. I'm about to do the same thing but after 1 month.