"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How to approach a potential girlfriend

bruf3n

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Age
25
Hello, I've been hanging around with a girl that's been giving me some signs of love interest. How should I confess that I like her since we've met recently? Straight up try to kiss her in a moody opportunity or just explain my feelings? (We mostly go for walks and explore the city).

Thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
Hello, I've been hanging around with a girl that's been giving me some signs of love interest. How should I confess that I like her since we've met recently? Straight up try to kiss her in a moody opportunity or just explain my feelings? (We mostly go for walks and explore the city).

Thanks
Never talk about it. This isn't some Rom Com or Disney movie...that will get you friendzoned faster than you can say "friendzone".

Make a move...try and kiss her and then continue to escalate towards sex.
 

bruf3n

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Age
25
Never talk about it. This isn't some Rom Com or Disney movie...that will get you friendzoned faster than you can say "friendzone".

Make a move...try and kiss her and then continue to escalate towards sex.
Imagine you're talking about work school, or something else. How would you switch up to a romantic vibe?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
From your posting, it sounds like you might be a little uneasy about the transition.

You'll want to do something sooner rather than later .. because you do not want her to become accustomed to the current friendship dynamic. If she's already there in a friendship type relationship, a kiss might take her by surprise (and possibly not a good surprise). Hard to tell.

If you want to be more subtle (and work your way up to more) ... when walking through a door you can place your hand on her back as she's walking through. Do you walk up hills together? If so, extend your hand and 'help her up that hill.'
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
Easy peasy. Next time you are out walking, hold her hand. Her response will tell you everything you need to know.
Or walk behind her and make a comment about how she has to stop wearing such tight jeans or you are going to be stuck behind her all night long looking at her @ss and then say how you are doing such a great job not giving in and grabbing it. And then laugh.

Her response to this will also tell you what you need to know. A positive response means she is down for it...
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hello, I've been hanging around with a girl that's been giving me some signs of love interest. How should I confess that I like her since we've met recently? Straight up try to kiss her in a moody opportunity or just explain my feelings? (We mostly go for walks and explore the city).

Thanks
How do you know she's really into you?
 
Top