Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to approach a potential girlfriend

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I've been hanging around with a girl that's been giving me some signs of love interest. How should I confess that I like her since we've met recently? Straight up try to kiss her in a moody opportunity or just explain my feelings? (We mostly go for walks and explore the city).

Thanks

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello, I've been hanging around with a girl that's been giving me some signs of love interest. How should I confess that I like her since we've met recently? Straight up try to kiss her in a moody opportunity or just explain my feelings? (We mostly go for walks and explore the city).

Thanks
Never talk about it. This isn't some Rom Com or Disney movie...that will get you friendzoned faster than you can say "friendzone".

Make a move...try and kiss her and then continue to escalate towards sex.

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never talk about it. This isn't some Rom Com or Disney movie...that will get you friendzoned faster than you can say "friendzone".

Make a move...try and kiss her and then continue to escalate towards sex.
Imagine you're talking about work school, or something else. How would you switch up to a romantic vibe?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your posting, it sounds like you might be a little uneasy about the transition.

You'll want to do something sooner rather than later .. because you do not want her to become accustomed to the current friendship dynamic. If she's already there in a friendship type relationship, a kiss might take her by surprise (and possibly not a good surprise). Hard to tell.

If you want to be more subtle (and work your way up to more) ... when walking through a door you can place your hand on her back as she's walking through. Do you walk up hills together? If so, extend your hand and 'help her up that hill.'

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Easy peasy. Next time you are out walking, hold her hand. Her response will tell you everything you need to know.
Or walk behind her and make a comment about how she has to stop wearing such tight jeans or you are going to be stuck behind her all night long looking at her @ss and then say how you are doing such a great job not giving in and grabbing it. And then laugh.

Her response to this will also tell you what you need to know. A positive response means she is down for it...

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Thanks
How do you know she's really into you?