"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How to answer "Is she your girlfriend?," etc. while on 1st date

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Below are some questions that I feel might come up when taking a girl out on a first date.

Please give your answers and also critique/edit/change my responses. Especially let me know why some of my responses need improvement so that I can learn to filter bad messages in the future.



Questions for board:



1. Setting: Your out with a new girl at some establishment.

Situation: Someone you know comes by you and your date and asks

“Are you two together?”

answer:Yeah we’re sitting right next to each other.


Other guy’s response: “HaHa. Actually, I meant are you two a couple?”

Answer:Well, by definition a couple is two people, so to answer your question: yes we’re a couple.

2. Setting: All

“Is she your girlfriend”

answer a: “No, she’s my lover.”

answer b:”Maybe, but she’s taken”

answer c (if a girl asks): “Even if she is, I don’t think it would affect a potential female relationship.” “Hey (name of girl I’m with) do you also go out with girls?”

answer d: “Are you writing a report for your high school newspaper?” ( could this be insulting if you say it to someone you know, or someone your friend’s girl)

answer e(if a girl asks): “It shouldn’t matter to you because I’m not going to get with you anyway.”

3.
Setting: All

“How long have you been together”

Answer a:Think for a second, then “Probably longer than you can relate to”

answer b:“For a very long time” in a joking tone

answer c:“We’re been here for 30 minutes” (deferring the question and assuming it referred to how long we’ve been at the establishment)

4. Setting: A familiar establishment. The people there are use to seeing you go here alone.

“Wow, you finally got a girlfriend,” “You finally brought your girl,” etc.

answer:???
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
"Is she your girlfriend?"

If she plays her cards right...
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
In any of these situations the people who are asking are being busy-body gossips.

Stand up to them and confidently introduce your gal.

Something ****y and funny.

"I'd like to introduce you to Amanda, my future ex-wife"

Get's 'em everytime. :)

They may ask why is she your "ex" wife.

Just laugh and say "things just aren't going to work out"
 
Top