Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to answer attention-seeking FB after giving her space?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, im starting to think you're hopeless.

do your think and i'll see you back here in 30-60 days and we can go over why everything blew up in your face.

no point talking about it until it happens, because despite what's been said, you are only taking away the things you want to.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gtrplayr73, here's an idea, you should sleep with her mom.

Read this thread..

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124666

You are in the perfect situation to try this out. If this gal teases you again, you have her mom in the same house as a backup. It could work..but make sure you have an alternative place to stay just in case. :D

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't kiss her in your bedroom, let her roll around on your bed, let her put a leg over you, let her tease you, kino you, let her flirt with you, UNLESS you are Doing her. Get it? What on earth is going on here?

She knows you're a loner. She knows you're introverted. She knows you're Always in your room. She knows you have Nobody else to go out with. She Senses you are dependent. Is this the message you wish to be sending her? The fact of the matter is you aren't special in any way to her. All of this drama and intrigue would have happened to Whoever moved into that apartment, male OR female. You didn't create this situation. It "happened" to you.

When exactly are you going to shift into spinning plates? When are you going to feel man enough to bring women around and parade them in front of her and her mom? How will they react? How will that affect your status as their paying tenant considering the oneitis frame you have established with daughter from day one?

When are you going to quit settling for "table scraps" in your relationship with her and with women in general? Is she really a prize? Even from what little I know about her she gets a NO from me. When are you going to start creating Functional relationships with women, (even if its an FB) instead of creating DYSfunctional, drama filled ones like you have done here, by getting yourself assimilated into their family right away?

When are you going to find a living situation that Allows for and fosters an environment of Independence and plate spinning? You can't spin plates there can you? When are you going to find a living situation that challenges you: to meet Other women, to make some male friends, that forces you to get out there, forces you to face rejection and disappointment? When are you going to begin creating more satisfying relationships with women, instead of being the "lucky" random participant who simply had to show up only to discover you were already "in"?

If you aren't going to bang this girl then quit letting her do this crap to you like you were her Toy or Plaything. Be a MAN.

Last edited:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
I am reminded that men feel validated through sex. She could not talk to me or visit me and i'd be fine, but knowing that she didn't desire me sexually was a blow to the ego.

she doesn't know what she wants. Her entire behavior is explained by looking at her relationship with her distant, alcoholic, good-for-nothing father. She has referred to him an a$$hole more times than i can count. She has said that love = social repression.

The girl is bratty, emotionally-cold, aloof. She is sarcastic, cynical, and manipulative with her on-again off-again sexuality. She literally doesn't need men.
BOTH men AND women use sex primarily for ego-gratification these days. Seriously. Only AFCs and virgin girls might put any heart into it anymore.

And what did I tell you? I called this bych out from the jump. Absentee or distant daddy = AW. You can BANK on it everytime!!! So you can thank single moms like Wyldfire for this epidemic!
she really only wants your attention and male validation (typical daddyless girl).
BTW, your other problem is that you have NO LIFE and so are always available to go out to dinner or your B-day (both at her invitation, not yours). All you are focused on here is SEX (hence, your 3 posts on this same bych). Meanwhile, to sustain a relationship with a girl - she's going to want far more than just that. What do you have to offer her besides just a willing kawk like every other guy out there??? Many of whom may also be better providers with more resources or socially-dominant alpha pack leaders?

Hey, I'm in a similar boat. I need to exert more social dominance and create new SCs myself. Which means going out and male-bonding through sports or other activities. I'm finally starting to do more of that as I get a bit more time freed up, although it's tough with a full-time gig and many other things to take care of first. But, I'm getting there... :eek:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
Since then, it’s gone like this: she is “into me”. I get AFC. She goes cold. I stop focusing on her. She warms up. I go AFC and make her my only plate again. She goes cold. And cold is where things are now...

Because i'm the tenant, i need to handle this delicately. I can't say "because you're more interested in my attention than you are in me" or "because i realized you aren't into me.." or “because we haven’t had sex in weeks”, etc. So, i'm prepared to just exude nonchalance and say "Nothing's wrong. I'm just going with the flow and doing my thing. If you want to hang out, you know where to find me...". Casual and smooth. The most direct I might be would be to say “Things have gotten kinda stale lately and I thought we could use some space”. ..

...It takes her a few weeks to realize that I’m no longer focused on her and then she’s hot again. So frustrating because, she is amazingly cute, busty, beautiful, and charming.
Dude...let me tell you straight up.

Acting AFC once is something that many of us might do mistakingly. But going back to AFC...then to NON-AFC...then to AFC...well, let's say that's not an "act" or an "accident". Let's say that what you truly are doing is ACCIDENTALLY becoming a NON-AFC when in reallity you are an AFC.

Faking DJism can only take you a little far. Being a DJ has no limits. Start becoming a DJ.

Now...you are in a position in which you have ZERO power. ZERO control of your life. And ZERO control of the surroundings. To the point that you are concerned about what you are going to say because she is the landlord daughter. LOL.

Dude...there is NO way a 25 year old woman should have any control over a 33 year old man.

STOP faking and become a MAN. A DJ. GAIN CONTROL over YOUR life!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And IMO...she might be using you for attention...but...I have a strong feeling (just a feeling) that she (they) might be using you for $$$ too.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this situation has gone on long enough.

you need to bang the mother.

we don't want to hear anymore about this problem until you come back on here and post about how you banged the mother.

then i think you should marry the mother so that this 25 year old chic will then be your step daughter.

then cheat on her witht eh daughter and get her preggo. when she has the kid, that will make the kid your wife's grand child but also her step daughter (i think). it will also make the kid her daughters daughter and also her step sister.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
then i think you should marry the mother so that this 25 year old chic will then be your step daughter.

then cheat on her witht eh daughter and get her preggo. when she has the kid, that will make the kid your wife's grand child but also her step daughter (i think). it will also make the kid her daughters daughter and also her step sister.
Where's Vulpine on this? We need a DJ Math total on this situation.

I wouldn't even know where to start on the number of fvckups..I'll say 20 off the top of my head. Whoever guesses the grand total fvckups wins, and can pat themselves on the back.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...doing her mom is out of the question, once and for all! Too old! The Youtube video is damn good, though...

OK, so you are all disappointed that i kissed and touched her. I gave her attention. OK. I'm feeling the heat. The AFC police have got my hands in the air...

Oneitis

This whole thing, this whole situation is the result of oneitis. The cause, the effects, the perpetuation, the motives, everything stems from my oneitis over her. As such, I am ultimately to blame, not her. Why oneitis? I’m bored. I have no action in my life and by action, I don’t mean socially, per se. I mean passion-wise. As wayword pointed out, I have no life. Absolutely right! I have no “thing” to call my own. I don’t have my own scene going on, despite the fact that I am talented at playing guitar and bass, creating art, and writing and am well-read in history, politics, and philosophy. I'm also a licensed private pilot. Somehow, I haven’t gotten these passions to click to the point where personal achievement and satisfaction has exploded. I’m an introvert. I am proud of this, I accept it, and I don’t apologize for it. I am self-entertaining and happiest when alone, not in groups of people. So clubs are out. Bars are out. That leaves me at somewhat of a disadvantage for meeting women. Online dating? Random approaches? Who knows? But the lack of opportunities leads to the false notion of scarcity. I’ve got a lot to offer in addition to good looks and style, and yet I have this belief that meeting eligible attractive women is a very rare thing. So when I get a cutie around the corner, I’m in for a huge, mega-dose of oneitis and I’m willing to put up with a lot and overlook even more.

Expectations

When we first became physical, she stated clearly and simply that she wanted to keep things “fun and light”. She did not want a relationship. She has never once asked for one, pushed for one, hinted at one, or claimed that we were in a relationship. The one who wanted something more has been ME. Why? VALIDATION AND BOREDOM. Could i feel validated by a push-over, easy-to-get girl? No! The approval i seek is always from the beautiful but cold, cynical, reluctant, emotionally-frigid woman who makes me crawl, beg, and fawn before she grants me access. I don’t know what a healthy relationship feels like. I’ve never been in one.

Terms

A DJ has his terms. He doesn’t stand for grey areas, lack of definition, or ambiguity. He demands respect and genuine behavior from a woman. I never laid down my terms to this girl. I want consistency. If she's willing to be physical, then she must be sexual as well. She cannot touch me and yet tease me with hints of sex. She cannot be something more than friends, but less than sex partners. If she touches me, then she must be prepared to be completely physical with me and not bail with some lame, transparent excuse. No more talk of being tired. No more talk of the dog. It’s either fully physical or nothing at all. No teasing. No tempting. No stringing along. No promises undelivered. No sex, no touch. All or nothing. Consistency. That’s what I demand. If she likes me, she likes me. If she wants me, she wants me. Not part of the f*cking time, not half of the f*cking time. ALL of the f*cking time.

Resolution

So what we all want is resolution. The resolution is ending my oneitis. But what, specifically, do I do from here on out? Ignore her completely? Give her the cold shoulder? It's not in my nature to be cold. I'd rather have an open discussion with her in which I lay down my terms for her to accept or deny. But do any of us expect her to accept? We know she has issues. She's just using me for attention, as much as i find it goddamned hard to believe when she is right in front of me AND being friendly. So if she does not accept my terms, then I will simply deny her any access to my body or my time. Quite simply, if she cannot be genuine and honest and consistent with her actions toward me, then she no longer has the right to continue being physical with me. And this is why I am writing yet another lengthy post – I haven’t found the strength to turn off the physical touch with this girl. That’s it. Ultimately, I am the one to blame for this situation. I succumbed to oneitis. I expected more from this girl than I should have. God, nothing more needs to be said. This is oneitis. More plates! But she WILL demand an explanation if she gets shut off. I know what i need to do, your confirmation is welcome.

Last edited:

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlay73 said:
Resolution

So what we all want is resolution. The resolution is ending my oneitis. But what, specifically, do I do from here on out? Ignore her completely? Give her the cold shoulder? It's not in my nature to be cold. I'd rather have an open discussion with her in which I lay down my terms for her to accept or deny. Considering her issues (father, etc.), I would not expect her to accept. So if she does not accept my terms, then I will simply deny her any access to my body or my time. Quite simply, if she cannot be genuine and honest and consistent with her actions toward me, then she no longer has the right to continue being physical with me. And this is why I am writing yet another lengthy post – I haven’t found the strength to turn off the physical touch with this girl. That’s it. Ultimately, I am the one to blame for this situation. I succumbed to oneitis. I expected more from this girl than I should have. God, nothing more needs to be said. She WILL demand an explanation if she gets shut off. I know what i need to do, your confirmation is welcome.
...holy crap do you have oneitis bad!

Stop writing and thinking for a minute and just read and learn.

1.) You are in no position to have an "open discussion" because she holds ALL THE CARDS. The real reason you want to have an "open discussion" is that you are hoping she'll come running back to you if she thinks you're moving on. Guess what - ain't gonna happen. This is a woman you are talking about. Words might lure her in once. In the end she's only gonna respond to actions. And the one action that will matter to her is witnessing first hand that you've moved on. And how do we do that - we see and date other women. We get busy. We don't sit home all alone pretending to be happy and secure - we go out and live interesting, fullfilling lives. Got it.

2.) You say you will deny her access to your body. Right! I am calling you there dude. Her pvssy is the scarcist thing you know of right now. Just one temptation and you'll cave.

3.) You say she can not continue being with you if she is not honest, genuine and consistent with you. NEWSFLASH - she is not currently "with you" so there is no logical way she can "continue" to be with you. You know where we're going with this - dude you THINK you are in a relationship - and you are not! She even spelled this out at the beginning. Here initial words of “fun and light” were code for "I need another FB toy right about now, who better than momies tennant". Or put another way, with those 3 words you completely 100% entered her frame.

4.) You claim she will demaind an explanation if she is "cut off". Here we go again. Dude, she's the one who's cut you off!!! And it's thrown a wrench in your brain. You are not processing anything correctly right now. You are quite literally thinking "like a girl" because we all know that when we're AFC our emotions trump our logic.

..there's a very short answer to this too. When I first read it here it made no sense and then seemed stupid and now just makes total sense.

G.F.T.O.W.

ps. Wayword nailed it. This is your typical AW from a broken home with a missing/bad daddy. They just love your type - the introverted, oneitis prone AFC beta who will wait for them, obesses over them and ultimately be left for another when the drama goes from fun to burdensome.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, at least you are realizing your errors and not denying them.

two important points...

she is not your problem. your life is your problem. thats good news. because your life you can fix. you cannot fix her.

what you need to do is forget about women and you need to focus on your career / passions.

and you need to let go of the notion that being introverted limits your ability to get out and meet people. introverted in the normal sense merely means that you enjoy some down time by yourself - not that you always want to be left alone! if you never want to be around people then you aren't introverted, your anti social and likely apathetic, depressed and suffering from social phobias.

but anyway, if you have a job start pulling more hours. if you dont have a job then go get one. re-orientate your focus for a few months.

start working out or something if you dont want to work more. join a gym.

you need to start doing OTHER things aside from focusing on this woman. i dont care what they are (although preferably they are things that enhance your life, ie. working (money), working out, etc.)

as for how you deal with her. why dont you just say what you want to say to her? deep down you know what you want to say... "this relationship is bull****. I went along with it because i thought it would be fun. but for whatever the reason this just ain't doing it for me anymore. im not upset or anything, but we need to just do our own things from here on in." Ideally you'd just say nothing and ignore her as much as possible - but i have a feeling when this chic is around you take one look at that t*ts and *ss and start drooling for the p*ssy. so for you i think you have to metaphorically b*tch slap this girl and end it.

thats right - CUT OFF the p*ssy. throw that crack pipe on the ground and step on it. oneitis is an addiction and you need to cut loose of it.

now she will do 1 of 2 things. either she will want to bang your brains out and will throw herself at you. OR she will go out and find some other sap and start bringing him home so that you know some other guy is banging what you passed up on.

getting laid is nice, but not when it creates this kind of mess in your life. so my advice is to admit to yourself that she's not the problem, your life is your problem and to start fixing it.

read some of my more broad scope posts about how we only exists on this planet for so long. before you know it youll be an old man with one foot and one nut in the grave and you'll look back on think 'why didn't i just go crazy and enjoy life when i was younger. oh to have those years back again.'

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
...holy crap do you have oneitis bad!

Stop writing and thinking for a minute and just read and learn.

1.) You are in no position to have an "open discussion" because she holds ALL THE CARDS. The real reason you want to have an "open discussion" is that you are hoping she'll come running back to you if she thinks you're moving on. Guess what - ain't gonna happen. This is a woman you are talking about. Words might lure her in once. In the end she's only gonna respond to actions. And the one action that will matter to her is witnessing first hand that you've moved on. And how do we do that - we see and date other women. We get busy. We don't sit home all alone pretending to be happy and secure - we go out and live interesting, fullfilling lives. Got it.

2.) You say you will deny her access to your body. Right! I am calling you there dude. Her pvssy is the scarcist thing you know of right now. Just one temptation and you'll cave.

3.) You say she can not continue being with you if she is not honest, genuine and consistent with you. NEWSFLASH - she is not currently "with you" so there is no logical way she can "continue" to be with you. You know where we're going with this - dude you THINK you are in a relationship - and you are not! She even spelled this out at the beginning. Here initial words of “fun and light” were code for "I need another FB toy right about now, who better than momies tennant". Or put another way, with those 3 words you completely 100% entered her frame.

4.) You claim she will demaind an explanation if she is "cut off". Here we go again. Dude, she's the one who's cut you off!!! And it's thrown a wrench in your brain. You are not processing anything correctly right now. You are quite literally thinking "like a girl" because we all know that when we're AFC our emotions trump our logic.

..there's a very short answer to this too. When I first read it here it made no sense and then seemed stupid and now just makes total sense.

G.F.T.O.W.

ps. Wayword nailed it. This is your typical AW from a broken home with a missing/bad daddy. They just love your type - the introverted, oneitis prone AFC beta who will wait for them, obesses over them and ultimately be left for another when the drama goes from fun to burdensome.
Excellent advice.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poured a scotch and now I write…

First, great posts as usual. It’s humbling to receive such advice. Read some of my other posts advising other guys on their situations – you’d swear i was a completely different guy. It’s embarrassing that I can help others so decisively while being in this situation.

Second and onto the body of this post. I just got THE insight I needed into why I have behaved as I have in this so-called relationship. Yes, oneitis is a huge part, but there is another, just as powerful motivation present and yes, it’s emotional. Bear me out. Suspend judgment as I tell the story, it finishes strong.

I was smoking a cigar and reading a book this evening when she came out to do the usual tennis ball thing with her dog. A brief exchange of pleasant hi’s as she walked by. I continued reading my book. As time passed, the usual pressure to get up and go talk to her was building within. But I resisted, mindful of this forum thread, my oneitis, etc. I thought, if you had five other women spinning round you right now, would you be so intense to talk to her? No. Why should I get up and talk to her? She can come and talk to me (not that it mattered). She always approached me when we were first getting to know each other.

The inner dialog was steady. Her father was never there for her. He neglected her. If i don’t go talk to her, aren’t i just confirming her “neglected mentality”? On it went, but I stayed put. She was back there the whole time. Usually, she’s out there for just 15-20 minutes. Tonight it was 45 minutes on. She’s waiting for you, I thought. She’s not going inside until you visit her. She’s waiting for you. Don’t disappoint her. Despite this, I finished my cigar and went inside. THEN it began to hit me. I felt this incredible sadness at the thought of her disappointment at me not talking to her. I thought, she visited you last night. Be friendly and just go keep her company. I went back and talked to her. I teased her a bit, asked her what she was reading, complimented her on her shirt. (I DID like it). After five minutes of chit-chat, I returned to my apartment while she went to hers.

Once inside, the earlier thought matured into full clarity: I realized that I felt a profound sense of concern for her, despite her duplicitous behavior. I examined the thoughts I had while smoking and reading. I cared for her (more than just sex) and I became aware of this belief that to not talk her was to cause her emotional harm. Neglect! I didn’t want her to feel ignored or alone. I felt this same dynamic at an earlier moment months ago when I had distanced myself from her and she pointed out that I never visited any more. The thought of her being abandoned and alone, especially after we had experienced a period of constant togetherness was deeply saddening. Abandonment anxiety - that’s what I picked up from her so strongly. She must feel this. She must feel abandoned, especially by her father. And she doesn't want other men to abandon her. Explains why she withholds sex! She doesn't want to be used and then left. I do care about her. I don’t want to cause her pain by not being there for her. So, this makes me codependent, i trust I want her to be happy through the companionship I provide for her. I feel this way every time I consider not visiting her or withholding physical affection from her. I feel her need and it creates a messianic response in me.

I want to save her, but I recognize that it’s not my place or responsibility. A healthy relationship is built on attraction to the other person’s strengths. Irresistible attraction is always, always, always a reaction to the positive strengths in the other person. This girl’s weakness has been pulling me and playing me. Ultimately, she is not being malevolent, just needy. That neediness activates me. Sex is the result of me being attracted to her physically coupled with this care i have for her. I really do feel a tenderness for her during sex, but haven’t felt that tenderness reciprocated).

OK. So this is all new to me and is going to take some time to digest. It’s incredible because I now see how this messiah complex shows up in all my past relationships!

As for me focusing on my life, I couldn’t agree more and this forum has certainly encouraged me. I have a great job in the information technology field. Well-paying, full benefits, challenging, relaxed pace, great co-workers who i count as important new friends. I even had one month-long sexual relationship with one of the HR managers from Germany! That got the spinning-plate effect going. I joined a gym a month ago and go regularly. I enjoy it and feel better for it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are one very insightful but SAD puppy.
GO get a social life OUTSIDE where you live and if you do not want to do that, enrol in Social Science 101 at the school of your choice.

Dude, we all get this disease at least once in our life. 'Oneitis' is a bad addiction. "Ladies" like your's are compulsive players. They will use you for all the wrong reasons and then dump you for the next guy who is willing to play her fvcked up game.

"Absent daddy" ? For sure .
Cold callous mind fvckers - yep.
Emotional *****s - indeed !

These women are toxic trash who look sweet, and act loving but have NO conscience.. Probably BPD with big slab of NPD mixed in.

Go look in a mirror and check the side of your neck for teeth marks.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, the feelings you have happen to everyone. It's how you deal with them that determines your level of sanity.

The spinning plates thing is a great theory, but it just doesn't work well for some people for various reasons.

Me? Due to my current work situation and to some extent my personality, I am not one who can pull off spinning a bunch of plates. There are times when I will have two or three of them WOBBLING, but spinning is just to much WORK. Women are WORK. Even in a casual situation they require maintenance.

My advice- cut her off. Even if you don't have any other prospects.

People like this will suck the energy out of you. It's easier said than done, but wouldn't it be easier to cut your losses and eventually put her out of your mind than to continue to agonize over some chick you who takes and takes but doesn't give?

You don't have to axe her completely out of your life, you just need to move on and have ZERO expectations. Even if you just put much more time in between your interactions with her, you will start to get over it.

I had to do this with a chick recently. I wasn't getting what I wanted from my interactions with her, so I stopped contacting her. Decided to text her the other night after a few weeks of no contact, but this time I was in a different frame of mind....NO EXPECTATIONS. She's moving out of state next week and says she wants to see me before she leaves, but we shall see, ball is in her court and I'm not holding my breath waiting for her call.

Good luck.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats it im officially out of this thread.

you must be a troll. either that or you are really really really stupid.

you are turning her into the princess that needs to be saved, when she anything but.

you my friend are destined to endless interpret situations as you see fit to justify your behavior and your feelings.

everything you wrote in your last post, in my opinion, was anything but insightful. it was rhetoric at its worst. a pathetic attempt to justify and rationalize your inability to stand on your own two feet.

"im sorry guys, i had to go talk to her. she must be feeling needy. i know i shouldn't, but i care for her."

boo f*cking hoo at this point dude.

after all the advice we've given you and you've still got your head shoved way up your *ss.

you may be a smart guy in terms of intellect, but emotionally, in terms of men and women, you are a HUGE HUGE HUGE AFC.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guitrplayer, you have been given the wisdom of a lot of men on this board. We have all been rapped up and fvcked over(once should be enough) by some game playing baitch who presented as the genuine article BUT who turned out to be a cheap imitation. Women like yours are emotional vampires. The life blood is draining out of you ,dude. These "ladies' are all about getting THEIR infantile egos rebuilt by getting sexual and emotional attention from some hapless guy who mistakenly gives it to them. One of the 'give-a way' signs of a personality disordered woman is the game of "now you see it (her), now you don't." Do you recognize that game with her ..? I bet you do !
Do not give her another nanosecond of your time. Put the cork in the bottle NOW ! And go out and get a social life which is YOURS to enjoy and steer it where YOU want it to go. You need a strong MALE friend to mentor you out of this mess...

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone is gonna crash hard and burn - probably best since that's often what it takes to finally pop 'em outta the comfort of the matrix.

There's nothing more predictable or sad than a mega-AFC with mega-Oneitis trying to rescue/save his way to a relationship with a textbook AW. It's the ultimate mind-fvck for a guy. He's only gonna get it when the pain of ACTUALLY LETTING GO finally becomes less than the pain of living in a non-existent relationship with someone who is actually 100% indifferent towards him.

I think it's time to say what isn't being said. This woman does not and never will have the type of feelings for you that you want so badly. Even if she's a textbook AW, clutch outcast, Cluster-B wack job - it was never her fault. The blame and responsibility for your confusion and pain and paralysis by analysis is solely yours. You are the man in all this. You are responsible for leading in a relationship. And you are equally responsible for identifying when a relationship has failed (OR NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE) and putting and end to it. Being a man means silently accepting the blame for what went wrong, learning from it and then MOVING FORWARD with your life.

These huge volumes you are writing are actually ironic. Because as you write them you think you are making a difference or changing or moving on or rescuing or saving or whatever. In reality, its all basically AFC+Oneitis Chump Giberish which [we all] spew out when a interpersonal relationship has thrown a wrench in out logic machine. I think when you or me or the next guy writes stuff like your last post it's basically your subconcious broadcasting a message for help w/o your being aware because right now you are analytically paralized.

My advice. Go knock on her door tomorrow. Tell her your feelings her and your expectations regarding intimacy/relationship with her. If she says yes, awesome you can ride off in the sunset. If she says no, be a MAN, take it like a MAN, keep your cool and don't let her see how much it hurts or confuses you. Then start MOVING FORWARD with your life (perhaps for the first time ever).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it laughable when he says that she needs to be saved.

LOL.

The fact is...she is the one acting MATURE in this situation. She was VERY clear since the beggining. No relationship. Keep it light and fun.

So...she is NOT playing games. She is simply doing what she said she was going to do.

Dude...get a LIFE.