Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to actually get college girls as an older guy.

Reaction score
Nah fertility, health, and body development wise, they are prime age. This goes beyond personal opinion but scientific fact. I think you're imagining a story of some creep in your head chasing "young & innocent" girls but in real life it's just a relatable older guy talking to younger adults -not like a "predator." Older men gaming at a college town is uncommon, yes, but certainly not "cringeworthy" unless they were just cringeworthy as a person. Their intentions may be more obvious being there but you're just part of the problem by male shaming them for wanting sex like a typical feminazi or white knight. And your linear take on how life should progress is absurd like a bitter grandpa. Also, it's not about being unable to find someone their age but moreso preference. Older women tend to be more selective anyway.

It looks like you're veering away from age and using personal traits/behavior prerequisites to justify your age argument because you know "old age= bad" is weak.
BS, nothing about ferility, health or anything. I am tired of this nonsense concept that college girls are prime girls, girls hit their primes in their early to mid twenties.

Yes, guys specifically target college girls while being older are losers! Only exception is if she is into you more and comes right to you.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BS, nothing about ferility, health or anything. I am tired of this nonsense concept that college girls are prime girls, girls hit their primes in their early to mid twenties.

Yes, guys specifically target college girls while being older are losers! Only exception is if she is into you more and comes right to you.
You don't need to believe me. Believe the many credible studies and articles online. Idc really care though.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@malz1

I think those trolls are somehow imagining some 45 year old man taking college courses to pick up women solely for that purpose.

You, me and every other sane person realizes that most women are in their prime time up until about 25 or so. There are numerous studies that show men are most attracted to women that are in their early 20s, as this approximate age represents peak in fertility. If you get some guy that goes back to college at an older age, say 32, and he by chance is in proximity with a woman who is around 21 and into him he'd definitely go for it lol. I think these trolls may simply be jealous that an older but still young man would be in a set of circumstances to meet prime women.

Now, going back to what I said earlier, I think men can get away with this up until their early to mid 30s but after that it definitely changes. At my age, 30, I've found that women around 23 are about the lowest I can reasonably connect with, not due to physical attraction but just due to interpersonal interaction. During quarantine I actually matched with some girls who were 18 and texting and talking to them was super frustrating due to them being quite frankly stupid. They didn't pick up on subtle jokes, awkward, etc. I feel for me 22-26 is a really good age range for me, as they are still young and very attractive but have some degree of maturity and are generally past the partying/dumb phase. However, most women by the time they get into their late 20s are usually looking to settle down and possibly have children sometime in the near future, so it's not in their best interest to stay single. A woman's youth and fertility is her selling point in the dating market, whereas with men it's more based on resources and the ability to provide security.

Reaction score
I am tired of this toxic pedestalizaiton of college girls, stop it, it is creepy and cringeworthy. You missed your shot, plain and freaking simple. You are a nobody to a college girl who is hot and popular, she wants a frat guy her age who comes from a rich family and looks good. Some older guy creeping on to her is cringe.

This idea that you cannot find fine women after the age of 22 is perputuated by losers in their 20s and 30s who amounted to little and are invisible to women their age. I have been with a number of women in their 30s who were hot and amazing to hang out with. I've met a lot of amazing women in the 25-30 age group who want to have fun with cool guys. Nothing is cool about pushing 30, whining about college, the real world, and showing what a wimp you are for not being able to handle it.

This is sickening, and these old farts are the ones speaking for life after 25. Remember kids, don't be like that old loser who ends up at a college party.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been lurking this forum and traveling and saw that dudes want to go back to college at 25 to get girls, @syche871

Found this on a blog I feel like has a lot of good content, he talks about how you can get college girls while being an older guy and I think he is on point. @MatureDJ you think this might work on Arizona St girls too?

You can hit on girls everywhere and anywhere. You don't need college. If you are going, study stem.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am tired of this toxic pedestalizaiton of college girls, stop it, it is creepy and cringeworthy. You missed your shot, plain and freaking simple. You are a nobody to a college girl who is hot and popular, she wants a frat guy her age who comes from a rich family and looks good. Some older guy creeping on to her is cringe.

This idea that you cannot find fine women after the age of 22 is perputuated by losers in their 20s and 30s who amounted to little and are invisible to women their age. I have been with a number of women in their 30s who were hot and amazing to hang out with. I've met a lot of amazing women in the 25-30 age group who want to have fun with cool guys. Nothing is cool about pushing 30, whining about college, the real world, and showing what a wimp you are for not being able to handle it.

This is sickening, and these old farts are the ones speaking for life after 25. Remember kids, don't be like that old loser who ends up at a college party.
Lmfao simp alert.

I fapped on a college girls face. You mad?

Its cucks like this guy who would recommend you marry Tyrones gang bang. I blame low testosterone.

Reaction score
Lmfao simp alert.

I fapped on a college girls face. You mad?

Its cucks like this guy who would recommend you marry Tyrones gang bang. I blame low testosterone.
No, I am not. I never said don't go for college girls, I actually liked your last post you idiot. What I was saying was, STOP PEDESTALIZING college girls and whining and moping about how all the great women are gone after college. Tons of cool girls exist in the 23-30 age range who are hot and fun. Stop crying about how life ends after college.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I am not. I never said don't go for college girls, I actually liked your last post you idiot. What I was saying was, STOP PEDESTALIZING college girls and whining and moping about how all the great women are gone after college. Tons of cool girls exist in the 23-30 age range who are hot and fun. Stop crying about how life ends after college.
No one said anything of the sort that you just said they did. At least not in this topic. No one is putting the college girls "on a pedestal." But I think we can all agree that women in the early 20s are (typically) the most sexually appealing due to being in great shape in comparison to other age brackets and not having the emotional baggage. I prefer women in their mid-twenties honestly.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

30's is "old fart"? Lol you're weird, bitter dude. I get that some younger women have age limits but it's superficial at best until they become accustomed to seeing themselves as 'adult'. It's fine to have your opinion but ppl will do what they want all the same. You're the only one pedalstalizing college women thinking they're some unattainable chick that's "hot and popular". These girls are not that big of a deal lmao.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30's is "old fart"? Lol you're weird, bitter dude. I get that some younger women have age limits but it's superficial at best until they become accustomed to seeing themselves as 'adult'. It's fine to have your opinion but ppl will do what they want all the same. You're the only one pedalstalizing college women thinking they're some unattainable chick that's "hot and popular". These girls are not that big of a deal lmao.
Right... I get that college chicks are extremely superficial, and they're focused on status. But I think it's kinda silly to say "oh, once you graduate college you can never pull a college chick ever again." Why limit yourself? Why WOULDN'T you go for chicks in their prime, y'know?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be ripped and rich and the college girls ain't gonna give a shít about their silly little clique. He'll, you'll raise their status within their sorority when she's seen riding around with you in your CL63.

Kelly-Brook-out-and-about-candids-in-London-011.jpg

Just don't buy them anything.

Reaction score
ALL of you missed my point. ALL of you. No one is saying you cannot get college girls or anything but the pedestalization of them is INSANE. I am mainly getting at the idea of the whiners on this thread saying life ends after 30, you cannot find quality women, and cannot be a player after that age. Like you need a harem of college girls to make it happen, it is nonsense.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL of you missed my point. ALL of you. No one is saying you cannot get college girls or anything but the pedestalization of them is INSANE. I am mainly getting at the idea of the whiners on this thread saying life ends after 30, you cannot find quality women, and cannot be a player after that age. Like you need a harem of college girls to make it happen, it is nonsense.
What thread are you reading? No one is saying this.