Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to actually get college girls as an older guy.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for a man in his late twenties through around 32ish it really isn't that big of a deal, as someone in this age range can still reasonably attract and date women that are still in their mid 20s. In the somewhat recent past I've been out on dates with women that were around 22-24, granted nothing came from them but I was still able to attract them on a basic level.

I think it starts becoming a problem once you get past 35 and are getting closer to 40, at this age most women around 23-25 are most likely not going to go for a guy at this age. None of what is being mentioned here is pessimistic or "whining", men that are closing in on 40 generally don't go out with women that are 25 haha. Contrary to what some want to hear, men's looks do in fact fade, though we don't peak and decline as hard as most women. Also, most men past 30 are usually out of shape by this point, perhaps even obese, and are starting to bald, which is not something many men can pull off. I've lifted/exercised almost my entire adult life, had some moments where it took a back seat, so I've been able to continue to maintain a build a fit and athletic body.

If a man's goal is to possibly someday have a family and all that he really needs to have that locked down by his late twenties to early 30s, maybe mid 30s at the absolute latest. The posts on here about being well beyond 30 and still living a player lifestyle kind of make me laugh, you think women are going to be attracted to a 40 year old who hits the nightlife on a weekly basis lol. The only exceptions to this are if you are some sort of celebrity or VERY wealthy, in the real world both of these are so rare it isn't even worth taking into consideration.
To be honest - I think you have a somewhat defeatist attitude when it comes to attracting younger women. You can still easily lead a "player lifestyle" into your 40s. I think many of posters on this site are testament to that. Are you always going to be with a 21-24 year old doing it? Of course not. But if you're in good shape and have some looks you can definitely still pull early 20s. I am able to do it now at almost 34 and I don't see that changing in the next few years (barring something unforeseen). Personally, I actually prefer women around 25-26 because I think you get less silly games with them than the really young ones. They also do not have quite the emotional baggage that the 30+ crowd tends to start to have. Perfect in my mind.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest - I think you have a somewhat defeatist attitude when it comes to attracting younger women. You can still easily lead a "player lifestyle" into your 40s. I think many of posters on this site are testament to that. Are you always going to be with a 21-24 year old doing it? Of course not. But if you're in good shape and have some looks you can definitely still pull early 20s. I am able to do it now at almost 34 and I don't see that changing in the next few years (barring something unforeseen). Personally, I actually prefer women around 25-26 because I think you get less silly games with them than the really young ones. They also do not have quite the emotional baggage that the 30+ crowd tends to start to have. Perfect in my mind.
I'm only 30, take care of myself and fit, so none of what I am saying applies to me at this point in my life. You are 34, so still young enough where you can reasonably land women who are in their mid 20s or so, this is actually fairly common from what I've seen.

I keep repeating myself on here, but once women start getting past 25 and approach 30 many of them are beginning to scramble looking for their future husband. You aren't going to find too many quality women that are still single much past this age range, they exist but for the most part they have already been locked down by this point. If a woman is around 30 and still single with no children there is generally a reason for it. Sure, you have some exceptions like she is in medical school or a hyper competitive business woman, but in the grand scheme of things women like this are not very common.

Men on the other hand have a little more time to play with compared to women but even for us it still has it's limitations. Most marriages consist of men and women that are around the same age or with the man maybe a few years older but not much more than that, there are stats to back this up. It's not so much about whether an older man, say 37, can or cannot land a younger woman, say 27, but more to do with the fact that many women around that age are already going to be taken.

I personally feel that it is dangerous to tell men that they have all the time in the world and encourage them to be players well into their 30s and beyond when they risk ending up with no prospects for a relationship or marriage with a quality woman.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Whether you are 21 years old in college or 35 years old in a big city, we miss a key point whenever we have these age debates about which age is best for men and when men peak. Yeah, it is easy to look back on college with rose-tinted glasses, I know because I went to a huge party school around the Myspace-Facebook area so social media was taking off but not getting to the insane levels it got to afterwards. Here is what all of these people parading college around as some paradise to meet hot young women miss, you had to be a quality guy yourself in those days.

All of these Stacies, dime piece sorority girls, and hot girls in their prime in general? They were not messing around with some average dude, they wanted the best guys even in college. Typically frat guys with social capital, a handsome dude with tight game, or some athlete. For most other men? College was a huge stretch which is why the idea of some old guy going to school to get prime girls baffles me unless he is seriously connected and has capital.

Same with life after 30, yeah, the prime player life is not awaiting most men. In fact, it was not even available to most guys in college. The hot sorority girls that everyone wants? Most college guys cannot even get them. Most college guys are pretty incel and not because of a lack of trying, it's because college was not as easy you made it out to be. Same with life after 30, it's not a walk in the park either.

What is different is that if a man put in the work in his 20s accumulating wealth, key skills, and improving himself; it becomes more realistic for him to live a playboy lifestyle after 30 because he now has capital. The guys who slayed in college? They had capital as they came from rich families or had athletic talent. All the top guys slaying at Arizona St or USC? All frat boys for the most part from rich families.

As for women to sleep with and get with, quality begets quality.

If you are 30, still taking community college classes, and don't have your life together, it's over. Most men who made it at 30 moved to major cities, hung around in prime nightclubs and bars, made financial gains, became financially independent, improved their looks, got tighter game, and amounted to something. The rest? They stuck around in small towns where the average woman is off the market by 25.

I lived in NYC, Chicago, and major cities; plenty of good looking women past 30 who were not in any rush to get married are still available. A lot of them put their careers first or decided to play the field more in their 20s. Most people these days do not get married on average by 30 in the coastal areas, look it up.

Take that from a guy who has been to major places. If you on the other hand take community college classes at 27 and are in an area where people marry by 25-30, that's on you. Just don't say it is the norm for everyone when you haven't even seen the world.

Better question, which guy are you young fellows reading this going to be?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you are 21 years old in college or 35 years old in a big city, we miss a key point whenever we have these age debates about which age is best for men and when men peak. Yeah, it is easy to look back on college with rose-tinted glasses, I know because I went to a huge party school around the Myspace-Facebook area so social media was taking off but not getting to the insane levels it got to afterwards. Here is what all of these people parading college around as some paradise to meet hot young women miss, you had to be a quality guy yourself in those days.

All of these Stacies, dime piece sorority girls, and hot girls in their prime in general? They were not messing around with some average dude, they wanted the best guys even in college. Typically frat guys with social capital, a handsome dude with tight game, or some athlete. For most other men? College was a huge stretch which is why the idea of some old guy going to school to get prime girls baffles me unless he is seriously connected and has capital.

Same with life after 30, yeah, the prime player life is not awaiting most men. In fact, it was not even available to most guys in college. The hot sorority girls that everyone wants? Most college guys cannot even get them. Most college guys are pretty incel and not because of a lack of trying, it's because college was not as easy you made it out to be. Same with life after 30, it's not a walk in the park either.

What is different is that if a man put in the work in his 20s accumulating wealth, key skills, and improving himself; it becomes more realistic for him to live a playboy lifestyle after 30 because he now has capital. The guys who slayed in college? They had capital as they came from rich families or had athletic talent. All the top guys slaying at Arizona St or USC? All frat boys for the most part from rich families.

As for women to sleep with and get with, quality begets quality.

If you are 30, still taking community college classes, and don't have your life together, it's over. Most men who made it at 30 moved to major cities, hung around in prime nightclubs and bars, made financial gains, became financially independent, improved their looks, got tighter game, and amounted to something. The rest? They stuck around in small towns where the average woman is off the market by 25.

I lived in NYC, Chicago, and major cities; plenty of good looking women past 30 who were not in any rush to get married are still available. A lot of them put their careers first or decided to play the field more in their 20s. Most people these days do not get married on average by 30 in the coastal areas, look it up.

Take that from a guy who has been to major places. If you on the other hand take community college classes at 27 and are in an area where people marry by 25-30, that's on you. Just don't say it is the norm for everyone when you haven't even seen the world.

Better question, which guy are you young fellows reading this going to be?
Troll

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Good Gao

Stop trying to tell men that they can head towards 40 and still act like players, it doesn't work like that in the real world, especially when most women within your dating age range will be taken.

I keep repeating myself on here, it is totally delusional to think that you can be at that age and still be dating women that are close to 2 decades younger than you. This is a recipe for making men that will end up alone and miserable because they didn't lock down a woman when she was younger. What you will be left with is women that have been divorced and/or those already with a kid or more. Outside of that the women would literally be leftovers, and they are the leftovers for a reason.

As for increasing your smv and othe red pill type talk. I'm 30 and have a house that is paid off, a 5 figure investment portfolio and no debt outside of my car payment. So long as you aren't a bum and doing something with your life women don't give AF about any of that type of stuff unless you are either mega wealthy or have some sort of celebrity status.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
2013, how many years have passed since then?

Plus, its average age, even if it is close to 30 itself, it is over 30 for guys who want to live that lifestyle. Look, I get it, you made a lot of bad decisions. I mean think about it, community college class at 27? Something went wrong there and it's nothing against you. There are plenty of us who still live that player life and find a lot of cool women to sleep with.

Now will you get hot college girls? No you will not but honestly, see a shrink or do something if you are infatuated with college girls after 25. Plenty of attractive and cool women exist after 25 but the question is, are you up to standard?

When we add it all up, I doubt most men in their youth will want to end up like you at 30, no offense. Right now, where you are likely at mentally, you do not have any room to give younger men advice. Especially since you lust so hard for college girls but have had zero success with them and seem to have no success with dating. Clean your own house first.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 30, take care of myself and fit, so none of what I am saying applies to me at this point in my life. You are 34, so still young enough where you can reasonably land women who are in their mid 20s or so, this is actually fairly common from what I've seen.

I keep repeating myself on here, but once women start getting past 25 and approach 30 many of them are beginning to scramble looking for their future husband. You aren't going to find too many quality women that are still single much past this age range, they exist but for the most part they have already been locked down by this point. If a woman is around 30 and still single with no children there is generally a reason for it. Sure, you have some exceptions like she is in medical school or a hyper competitive business woman, but in the grand scheme of things women like this are not very common.

Men on the other hand have a little more time to play with compared to women but even for us it still has it's limitations. Most marriages consist of men and women that are around the same age or with the man maybe a few years older but not much more than that, there are stats to back this up. It's not so much about whether an older man, say 37, can or cannot land a younger woman, say 27, but more to do with the fact that many women around that age are already going to be taken.

I personally feel that it is dangerous to tell men that they have all the time in the world and encourage them to be players well into their 30s and beyond when they risk ending up with no prospects for a relationship or marriage with a quality woman.
I’m not going to disagree with everything you said. I agree with some of it. I disagree that you keep saying you can’t lead a lifestyle of being a player into your 40s. There are multiple posters on this website who do just that who are in their 40s. Again, you don’t have the right mindset if you think otherwise.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not going to disagree with everything you said. I agree with some of it. I disagree that you keep saying you can’t lead a lifestyle of being a player into your 40s. There are multiple posters on this website who do just that who are in their 40s. Again, you don’t have the right mindset if you think otherwise.
I'm going to be honest, I genuinely question whether or not these men on here that are in their 40s and up are actually really players sleeping with tons of women or if they are simply living out some fantasy online, either way I genuinely don't care. I only post on here on days when I don't have much going on, so if I was actually a player racking up tons of kill counts on the regular I wouldn't be posting much, if at all, on here.

I don't post on here as much as I used to, but I use this forum to primarily discuss different experiences I've had, breaking down different ideas about dating culture, etc. There are several posters on here that I feel bring some really good ideas to the forum and have a lot to offer but there are also a lot of trolls on here, like with any forum.

Reaction score
Guys who regularly slay and get laid left to right are rarely posting on internet forums in general. Even I joined due to freaking COVID-19 and this due to a post I read on here in 2008! Think about a guy who is getting laid a lot and has a productive life most of the times.

1. Time spent making money.

2. Healthy lifestyle with proper sleep and care.

3. Time spent texting women.

4. Time spent on business.

5. Online time spent on learning/LinkedIn.

Even with "Chads" that are young, very rarely do they browse internet forums, they only go on social media online. Now I have seen men who were 40+ and still got laid a lot. Typically they were either of the following:

1. Good looking and found a niche.

2. Worked a cool hobby/job (nightlife commonly).

3. Had strong social circles due to their lifestyle and social capital.

4. Just played numbers game, traveled, and lived party life.

I would say 1 and 2 are needed to slay college girls but tons of good looking women from 25-35 to have sex with. Can it be done? Yeah but like with any age, it is tough. Even in college, it was tough to slay for me and I am tall, white, and do decent on dating apps.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm raising my hand on this one. I'm 48yo(despite what my profile says). Many say I look mid to upper 30's though. I will say from my own experiences and smv, I seem to have a hard ceiling at 28yo. I can not get any gals below that as I do look 30's and no lower in looks. I'm also in the US so gals don't generally look for guys a few years older than them at the most. Majority of the ones I have gone out with though fall in the 32+ age bracket.
For a guy like me going lower, you should expect some kind of daddy issues or more of a sugar baby/provider role dynamics. YMMV...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm raising my hand on this one. I'm 48yo(despite what my profile says). Many say I look mid to upper 30's though. I will say from my own experiences and smv, I seem to have a hard ceiling at 28yo. I can not get any gals below that as I do look 30's and no lower in looks. I'm also in the US so gals don't generally look for guys a few years older than them at the most. Majority of the ones I have gone out with though fall in the 32+ age bracket.
For a guy like me going lower, you should expect some kind of daddy issues or more of a sugar baby/provider role dynamics. YMMV...
I think the post was talking about not being able to be a “player” in your 40s at all. Regardless of age of the chicks you were getting. The focus was initially on young chicks but then the above statement was made with a few people doubting that guys in their 40s can have a lot of women on their hip. You are one of the examples I was talking about. We of course all realize at age 45 it’s going to be hard to pull 21-24 year olds unless they want a sugar daddy. But to say you can’t get a lot of women interested in your 40s I just don’t agree with. I’m almost 34 - I am confident I can still get a bunch of women in another 6 years as long as I take care of myself.

I hate the attitude some people have on this forum. When I joined a couple of years ago I feel like there was way less negativity overall. It sucks reading it here. This forum is for men and is one of the few places in this day in age we can actually say that about. We need to be better for each other here. Not teaching each other to be fatalistic about our looks or age when it comes to women. Like anything in life - it’s so much about your attitude and will.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who regularly slay and get laid left to right are rarely posting on internet forums in general. Even I joined due to freaking COVID-19 and this due to a post I read on here in 2008! Think about a guy who is getting laid a lot and has a productive life most of the times.

1. Time spent making money.

2. Healthy lifestyle with proper sleep and care.

3. Time spent texting women.

4. Time spent on business.

5. Online time spent on learning/LinkedIn.

Even with "Chads" that are young, very rarely do they browse internet forums, they only go on social media online. Now I have seen men who were 40+ and still got laid a lot. Typically they were either of the following:

1. Good looking and found a niche.

2. Worked a cool hobby/job (nightlife commonly).

3. Had strong social circles due to their lifestyle and social capital.

4. Just played numbers game, traveled, and lived party life.

I would say 1 and 2 are needed to slay college girls but tons of good looking women from 25-35 to have sex with. Can it be done? Yeah but like with any age, it is tough. Even in college, it was tough to slay for me and I am tall, white, and do decent on dating apps.
Simply in regards to your first paragraph - a lot of us get women. To doubt we do because we post here is ignorant. This is a Internet forum designed for a purpose. It’s a place for exchange of ideas and to offer advice to each other in dealing with women. Why are you even here if you don’t think this place has anything to offer you? Since of course none of us get any women. Give me a break.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m almost 34 - I am confident I can still get a bunch of women in another 6 years as long as I take care of myself.
If you take care of yourself, you can max it out to 45yo. That's pretty much what I've determined based on myself and from reading that men tend to hit the wall and things become quite a bit harder to maintain. :up:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a nearly 50 year old guy with abs of steel and a chiseled physique in general. Guy looks in his mid 30s. Has his own successful business too, with women employees.

But even he's settled down somewhat with a regular girlfriend more his age.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
In your 30s, it is not that out of the question to get attractive women in their 20s, even early 20s. Certain things do have to work in your favor like your looks and most importantly, your environemnt.

35 year old and in a college town? SOL unless you are a bar owner.

35 year old and in a major city? Way better chances.

Seeking Arrangement can help you bat way out of your league though it is escort game. What I will point to is that if you look good, dating apps will still get you your niche.

The key thing is, you are screwed if you end up chasing girls in their early 20s who fit the sorority girl stereotype or have tight social circles. For those girls, you have to be around their age and have a lot of social capital. Even most dudes their age are not getting them. People act like 22 year old guys have it made. LOL, it's BS, most guys in their 20s are also struggling even if they look good. If you are targeting the sorority girl demographic, you are facing an uphill battle regardless of age.

Even then, I am a bit confused, why do guys pedestalize these barbies so much? Most are not really that hot, a lot of them are vapid, over-inflate their self worth, usually into drugs, have hyper-judgmental friends, and hit the wall after 25 due to all that hard partying and drug use. Like, can we talk more about how dudes over 30 targeting college girls and sorority princess types need to have themselves examined first? Yeah it sucks you missed out on college but there are 10 times better women out.

Give me a European dime piece over a spoiled Karen even if Karen makes half a mil.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In your 30s, it is not that out of the question to get attractive women in their 20s, even early 20s. Certain things do have to work in your favor like your looks and most importantly, your environemnt.

35 year old and in a college town? SOL unless you are a bar owner.

35 year old and in a major city? Way better chances.

Seeking Arrangement can help you bat way out of your league though it is escort game. What I will point to is that if you look good, dating apps will still get you your niche.

The key thing is, you are screwed if you end up chasing girls in their early 20s who fit the sorority girl stereotype or have tight social circles. For those girls, you have to be around their age and have a lot of social capital. Even most dudes their age are not getting them. People act like 22 year old guys have it made. LOL, it's BS, most guys in their 20s are also struggling even if they look good. If you are targeting the sorority girl demographic, you are facing an uphill battle regardless of age.

Even then, I am a bit confused, why do guys pedestalize these barbies so much? Most are not really that hot, a lot of them are vapid, over-inflate their self worth, usually into drugs, have hyper-judgmental friends, and hit the wall after 25 due to all that hard partying and drug use. Like, can we talk more about how dudes over 30 targeting college girls and sorority princess types need to have themselves examined first? Yeah it sucks you missed out on college but there are 10 times better women out.

Give me a European dime piece over a spoiled Karen even if Karen makes half a mil.
Why is chasing prime aged women so bad? You come off as super judgmental and pessimistic. Social circles are ez to form in college so status game can give older men a shot. I'd admit though that many college girls are immature and insecure so they're quick to be fickle/indecisive or emotional.

Last edited:
Reaction score
College women are not always "prime" and yes, it is very cringe worthy to see some dude over the age of 25 who has very little in common with the group chasing them like some predator. Seriously, if you cannot find women around your age to date, you are a loser. I have had tons of fun sex with women in their mid and late twenties who just wanted a cool guy. I cringe at older guys who target college girls and laugh when they usually strike out with them.

Unless you are fun as heck, have value she wants (VIP Access, party life, etc.), or are hot; she has no reason to go for you. Grow up, if you are not finding hot women around your age or after the age of 21, the problem is YOU. YOU are ugly and undesirable. YOU are a bore and a drag. Women tell you the LTR test to tell you get lost because they sense some loser who is desperate and feels entitled to sex.

Let college girls have their fun, you missed out on your chance, grow the phuk up.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
College women are not always "prime" and yes, it is very cringe worthy to see some dude over the age of 25 who has very little in common with the group chasing them like some predator. Seriously, if you cannot find women around your age to date, you are a loser. I have had tons of fun sex with women in their mid and late twenties who just wanted a cool guy. I cringe at older guys who target college girls and laugh when they usually strike out with them.

Unless you are fun as heck, have value she wants (VIP Access, party life, etc.), or are hot; she has no reason to go for you. Grow up, if you are not finding hot women around your age or after the age of 21, the problem is YOU. YOU are ugly and undesirable. YOU are a bore and a drag. Women tell you the LTR test to tell you get lost because they sense some loser who is desperate and feels entitled to sex.

Let college girls have their fun, you missed out on your chance, grow the phuk up.
Nah fertility, health, and body development wise, they are prime age. This goes beyond personal opinion but scientific fact. I think you're imagining a story of some creep in your head chasing "young & innocent" girls but in real life it's just a relatable older guy talking to younger adults -not like a "predator." Older men gaming at a college town is uncommon, yes, but certainly not "cringeworthy" unless they were just cringeworthy as a person. Their intentions may be more obvious being there but you're just part of the problem by male shaming them for wanting sex like a typical feminazi or white knight. And your linear take on how life should progress is absurd like a bitter grandpa. Also, it's not about being unable to find someone their age but moreso preference. Older women tend to be more selective anyway.

It looks like you're veering away from age and using personal traits/behavior prerequisites to justify your age argument because you know "old age= bad" is weak.