“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to act with this one

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
In the past few months I have (in my mind) evolved into quite a Dj... In the sense of not letting girls become priority number one and focusing on just getting girls and letting me depress me and all that stuff.

So anyways, I decided to go after them again with new knowledge, and my target was deffinatly a challenging one. I went after, gained alot, and won out. Anyways, heres my story:

I went after this girl more or less, and shes pretty much a slut with high standards (in guys, as in she dates older guys). Im younger than her by a few months, but thats what the challange was. Anyhow, we hang out and all that. She brings her friend along alot, and we're all chilling and whatnot. Fast foward a few months, and now me and this girl are pretty much done. We're actually really good friends now and Im going after her friend.

Her friend has never had a boyfriend before. Shes just damn average. I think shes good looking and has a good personality. Shes shy (well was, but now she isn't). So anyways, heres my problem. I asked her out on a date. I DJ'd her and all of that, and she said she wouldn't mind fvcking me and joking around with friends with benefits, and she said she wouldn't mind that either. I dunno if she was jokin or not, but whatever.

We were supposed to do something this weekend, but we got snowed in. We both couldn't go out because of ice and snow. Of course she was online most of the day... I avoided that, but anyhow, she thinks that I like her now since I asked her on a date. I got online and she says she deffinatly wants to still go on it and hang out more often.

Thats all cool and stuff, but at school tommorow, how do I act around her? Normal? Kino? If so, how to go about it? Actually shes done a little kino with me which she doesn't do with anyone else. Good or bad? Thanks for your help.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Why do you need to change your behavior for a chick? Doing so drops you down from DJ status right back to AFC.

Don't do anything differently, be C+F, bust her balls, and have fun with it. No matter what happens, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR DJ BEHAVIOR FOR ANY GIRL. It seems that her IL is above 50%, now it's your job to crank it up a few notches :)
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I was talking about kino and such at school. Thanks for the advice though. :)

A few more things I have noticed:
Shy girls-what to do?
She thinks Im too insensitive (damnn dj'ing working):p what to do here as well?
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
In the words of the great DJ Bible DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE A MAN!. Men have this image today they need to be totally in touch with their emotions and all that bull****. Don't change, she likes you already don't alter the pattern. Why **** with success?
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16903

I have such few posts because I have spent this time following the boot camp and reading the bible. I guarantee 99.9% of your questions are answered in there someway or another
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Interesting read. Thank you for the link. Now I just have to figure out exactly what I want and how to get it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
I was talking about kino and such at school. Thanks for the advice though. :)

A few more things I have noticed:
Shy girls-what to do?
She thinks Im too insensitive (damnn dj'ing working):p what to do here as well?
With shy girls just leep persuing some answers out of her, keep chatting her up until you find something she really likes to talk about and then go from there. If she is uber nervous and not talking, then find another girl to talk to.

About being insensitive: it sounds like a test to me. She wants to see if you'll change your behavior just for her. Don't give in, bust on her for it ("If I'm so insensitive then how come you like me so much?"). If she does the "I can't believe you just said that" face, follow it up with mocking a hardcore AFC for a bit, then stopping to laugh your ass off. Smile. Look at her. Repeat :cool:

Basically you just need to have fun with it! Who cares what happens, there will be a million other chances to DJ if your current endeavor falls through.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Somewhat of a field report :cool:

Having fun with it. Deffinatly! Im no noob at the whole DJ business. She isn't my main priority in life, but anyways.

Today was good. Initiated kino yesterday, and alittle today too. She seems to be opening up alot more too. Any more ideas about kino though? Im at a loss on what to do at school. Hugging seems a little retarded to me (but correct me if Im wrong). What could I do while Im walking with her to a class or something small like that. Thanks. :D
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
Hugging seems a little retarded to me (but correct me if Im wrong).
You're wrong. (Consider yourself corrected)

I wouldn't do it every five minutes, but it's a good way to say hi the first time you see her. Aside from that, arm acros the shoulders or around the waist is good (unless she pulls away of course, but I don't think she will.)
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Interesting. Today I didn't really mean to hug her (but it happened anyway sort of) and she hugged back. I guess this is positive. Is there such thing as half way kino? Leading on somewhat, but making her do the rest? Almost like teasing. Oh well, I guess I'll do more of that tommorow.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I've figured out lately that when I use dirty jokes and innuendoI used to think would piss off girls, they rarely get pissed off and usually laugh. And I don't like overly prude chicks anyways.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top