How to act with female friends?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If they do these things to you. They are not friends.
Exactly. They are hoping he gets the hint they don't want to be around him but he doesn't seem to.

I mean how do you tell someone "I don't want to be around you, stop bothering me!"?

Most women aren't going to do that, they will treat you like crap and hope you have some self respect for yourself and get the hint

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. They are hoping he gets the hint they don't want to be around him but he doesn't seem to.

I mean how do you tell someone "I don't want to be around you, stop bothering me!"?

Most women aren't going to do that, they will treat you like crap and hope you have some self respect for yourself and get the hint
Women surely use this tactic if they are not interested and expect you to take the hint.

If it‘s a long time acquaintance, then you’re not high on their priority list or they don’t need anything at the moment.

I think the only ones I would consider “friends“ are reciprocal. There is some gave and take and not all take. Most women keep men around as service providers.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I've had the opportunity to make some female friends. And I mean friend-only because I think that having female friends could be good for my SMV, and also facilitate the process of meeting plates.

But I noticed that you can't really be friends with women because when I act the same as I do with my male friends, they start to treat me like ****. They're gonna start doing **** like:
  1. Take forever to reply to messages.
  2. Only contact me when they need something.
  3. Ghost me.
  4. **** test me.
  5. Disrespect me in public.
I thought that if I'm not ****ing them, I might as well let loose and open up more. For example, I tend to share stuff about myself quite a bit and also ask them a lot of questions to learn about them. Basically, I'm applying "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

But I'm thinking that I should be treating them the same as women I'm ****ing. Basically, treat them like ****, leave their messages on "seen", and don't share anything about myself. But then, I won't be having any female friends but instead, they'd just be classified as "women I'm not ****ing".

To me, it looks like if you let your guard down around women, their nature is to **** you up.

Can you guys share how you handle female friendships?
Women have three types of male "friends":

1. Guys they secretly have a crush on. This is the only kind of male friend that a woman would genuinely be "nice" to.
2. Orbiters (a.k.a. unpaid servants). A woman would only keep an orbiter around if she could extract some form of value from him.
3. Gay friends (a.k.a. free entertainment). Modern women find homosexuals amusing and entertaining. In the old days, kings and nobles surrounded themselves with jesters, midgets and other entertainers. Homosexuals fill that role in contemporary society.

It sounds like you fall in category #2. They are ghosting you because you're not doing anything for them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You act like you want to fvck them and don't apologize for it.
Good answer, provided that is what you really want.

Also, true friends are rare. True female friends are even rarer.