"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

how to act in certain situations

obijuan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
You have to do something or it will never end. These guys don't have special powers, they can't read you, they try this sh*t on everybody. If you pay close attention most guys will joke back with them, subtly putting them back in their place. You can do this, you can stare, look away, and shake your head as you walk away. You can talk sh*t and laugh at them with other employees, because these guys definitely have enemies. Or you can kick them in the balls and punch them in the stomach. Just do something, don't sit and take it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
I usually go by this rule: If they insult you you insult them back, if they fight you you fight them back.

For instance, I met someone I was always in disagreement with on the internet. His kind likes to fight when they run out of arguments or when they are proven wrong.

Well the guy was with 20 of his buddies and "trapped me". Dont get me wrong, in normal circumstances, I would have fought up to 3 or 4 of them but at that point it was just suicidal. I had to flee and it litterally sucked. The guy wanted to have a 1 on 1 with me but the thing is that he was with 20 of his friends. Im not a coward but Im not an idiot. I know they would have jumped me all at the same time if I had kicked his ass real bad.

I cant wait to find him alone...
 

McEwan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Scotland
Bond_age:

I feel Jackie Chan (one of my heroes) put it best when he said:

"I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid."

Just because you can fight doesn't mean you have to. Running is often the best option. It's only when you HAVE NO CHOICE, i.e. to defend yourself or others from immediate harm, that you have to fight.
 
Top